2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of shopping sprees for the grieving mother...

I guess all this video are for the purpose of showing she was not looking for her missing child

Any witnesses this morning?? Was flipping channels and caught Geraldo on Fox and he said the state is using what he calls the "slutification" process. And they appear to be successful at it. ;)

I have a hard time seeing her in the Ikea videos. Is she wearing a black dress?

I know some people are disappointed because the videos show her "just" shopping, but the fact she is buying things when she had no job begs the question- where'd she get the money? And I'm positive the SA is building up to that and will use that to open an entire Pandora's box of deceipt and a long history of lies and theft for her own devices. :cow:

What was she buying at JC Penney? Was this the laundry bag liner and Winnie the Pooh blanket? I always thought that's what it was, but this video seems to show her buying clothing (a pink shirt? something black-pants maybe?).

There was a laundry bag and blanket missing from the A home so I don't think she bought any of those items.

Yes KC pled guilty. I'm not sure if they can bring in prior convictions. I heard it both ways.

This sucks. The jury should know she was shopping with stolen money! Fair trial indeed, the defense can claim abuse and blame innocent people but Caseys steeling is not allowed.

FG: IKEA July 5th

HHJP: received in evidence number...stipuation the video from IKEA is a true and accurate representation and should be considered true in your dilberations.

FG: may I publish?

HHJP: yes

Video of Casey in IKEA is being played for the jury. I could clearly see Casey walking into IKEA with someone, a guy. I think WW but don't quote me) Got them walking out too.

Were ICA and Will holding hands or was that another couple...what color top was ICA wearing in the Ikea video?

FG: a target video from July 7th 2008

HHJP: noting previous objections it will be received into evidence. The copy recorded at Target is a true and accurate representation and should be considered as true in your dilberations.

Video of Casey at Target. With Amy H.

AH and ICA walking through the main entrance and checkout of Target AH purchasing something, Casey purchasing shredded cheese? ICA paying with cash. Exiting.

IMO
That she was not conducting her own investigation, trying desperately, to find Caylee and Zanny...but instead went on living life and IMO spending money that did not belong to her...

It doesnt appear she bought anything for caylee. :sick:

I thought Amy and Casey went to Target to buy gas cans?

Sorry wrong date...this video is July 7th the day before Amy left for PR

Beth karas just made a good point...children love their parents no matter what...even if they are mean to them in private.. I add, esp. when they are so young

Great point! Especially, if as I fear, Caylee was virtually starved for maternal love. If those silent videos are any indication of their alone time then that says to me this child was taking the love displayed publicly because it was all she was getting. Poor baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141