2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks someone is having Target envy right about now.:loser:

In the Target video they're showing right now, we can see all the groceries she purchased for Tony's (I think it was Tony) house.

This sucks. The jury should know she was shopping with stolen money! Fair trial indeed, the defense can claim abuse and blame innocent people but Caseys steeling is not allowed.

I suspect that Baez will slip up somewhere along the line and open the door so the SA will bring in her checking stealing and cash stealing.

Examples but not limited to comments about the defendant's eyebrows, bangs, ruffled blouse that Cindy dressed her in because she hates her, - just unnecessary comments that add absolutely nothing to the discusssion about what is going on in this trial.

There is a thread in the Parking Lot concerning Casey's appearance.

If it adds nothing to the discussion of the TRIAL, it is probably petty.

Is it OK to mention that she IS grooming? Because I think that is highly relevant as it seems to indicate she is nervous. For example I think she really did not want these videos to come in.

See, in Casey's world shopping helped her get over the pain of losing the daughter she cherished more than anything else. Do you understand? (In my best AF voice) :)

So nonchalant in spending Amy's money there at Target to impress her boyfriend... poor Amy!

Im sure there is at least one juror thinking they should have grown up to be an event planner at Universal.

Casey is very intently watching these videos.

Notice Casey playing with her fingers, hands in this video like she does in court. Snapping, cracking, twisting...

Thanks. I remember a discussion on another site about how those items were replaced. I can't remember if that was verified, or who replaced those items (Cindy or Casey).

We discussed it here too, but CA admitted that there was a Pooh blanket and laundry bag missing from the house.

Wonder if those paper towels were ones she used to clean up her trunk??

I do wonder if the jury is curious on how she has so much money to spend if she has no job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove