2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand how calmly and cooly she purchased all of that at Target with her BFF's money ... signed her name to the check .. and walked out of there like it was nothing.

Did she not think her day of reckoning would soon be approaching when AH returned from her trip and saw all of her money missing? What was her plan on dealing with THAT??? One would think if you were trying to stay low and under the radar of the police, you wouldn't do something soooo dumb!

What id did she use to pay with check? I saw her hand girl something but not sure what?

FG: Target July 10th?

HHJP: the copy recorded at Target on July 10th, (yes that date is correct) it should be considered as true in your dilberations.

Video of Casey at Target (again) buying more sunglasses (is that a mental problem?) and more stuff...clothes...LOTS of clothes...they are all in a big bundle...in MY world...THAT is a lot of clothes for one shopping trip...

:snooty:

How she can sit there and not be totally disgraced by her actions amazes me. I would be cringing right about now........................

I'm certain the jury is not missing the fact that there were different Target locations either.

At this stage I don't think the jury realizes exactly what the purpose of any of this is beyond the simple fact that KC clearly does not have Caylee. Remember they don't know about the stealing and check fraud.

Wow.

Wow.

Not work is being spoken and this is totally sinking Casey. She went buck wild with spending $$ on herself.

Amazing that she didn't seem to care about what would happen when Amy got back.
What in the world? Where would she go once TL and AH found out about this?

I haven't seen GA or CA today. Are they in court?

That cashier would not have gotten away with rolling up my newly purchased clothes like THAT. :floorlaugh: Wow! Never noticed that before.

Please Please,,Have Amy up next to say she loaned ICA her car while she was gone and ICA helped herself to her check book and cleaned out her bank account..and you just saw the videos to prove it...notice, members of the Jury, she wrote CHECKS

Was that the shirt with the number 8 the one she showed up in court wearing?

Besides killing her child, did she not think she would get busted for the checks?

SHE CRACKS HER KNUCKLES WHILE THE casheir takes the check!!!!!

All that shopping...nothing for Caylee

I think that is probably more relevant than even the shopping. Has it been documented that during none of these shopping trips was anything purchased for a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove