2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree that George has been trying to turn her in from day one (FBI 2008 interview), and that a lot of this nonsense has spun off from him being squeamish about that fact. If only he had just admitted flat out that his daughter was a freak. Trust Cindy to have to do that.

LDB skimmed right over the area of asking CA if Amy said something about checks or money being stolen from her. LDB asked Ca about the ride over to Tony's with Amy...she left many interesting questions out though.

Regarding Cindy contacting Amy after retrieving the car from the tow yard, I'm curious if the jury is wondering what Amy's resume was doing in Casey's car?? Why would Casey have that resume? Hopefully they'll find out tomorrow! :)

LDB skimmed right over the area of asking CA if Amy said something about checks or money being stolen from her. LDB asked Ca about the ride over to Tony's with Amy...she left many questions out though.

Isn't testimony about Casey's conviction on check fraud disallowed right now? :waitasec:

After testifying that she seems to recall the pool ladder instance being on the 16th and not the 17th as she previously stated, and that she said the car smelled like a dead body because it was just to get police there sooner, does anyone still have sympathy for this woman? I don't. JMO

She appeared quite sympathetic on the stand, but that can't undo the impression she has made on me for the past three years. It was tough to listen to her talk about the book deal, and TV appearances. I don't know what's changed to make her actually be respectful since the trial started, but I don't think she's being altogether honest now either.

I felt bad listening to, and hearing her cry today. I can't help but feel that "you reap what you sow."

Regarding Cindy contacting Amy after retrieving the car from the tow yard, I'm curious if the jury is wondering what Amy's resume was doing in Casey's car?? Why would Casey have that resume? Hopefully they'll find out tomorrow! :)

I think it was said somewhere that Amy wanted to apply for a theatre job at Universal.

Me too! I'm imagining Casey telling Amy that she would get her a sweet job at Universal. They could carpool to work together once they were roomies in her parent's home. "Just give me your resume, Amy. I'll give it to my boss!"

I guess I just don't see ICA as being jealous. I just see her as being selfish. I think she was ticked off that her parents were actually making her step up to the plate. I think she hated the fact that they questioned her about where she was going and with whom, when will you return, how are you paying for that? and so on and so forth. She did not like to be questioned. And , if her parents caught her in a lie... it was their fault that she had to lie. I think that has always been happening.

She sees herself in a whole different life, well we all know that. I've said this a few times before on other threads, She knew how to play her parents against eachother. GA would have taken care of all this crap a long time ago but CA wanted to tip toe around it, that is until she had enough. Then she would take care of it herself. That is why GA looks like the bad guy IMO. He was used to CA taking over. I would bet he didn't know half the stuff that went on in that house because they did keep it quiet. They kept it quiet because CA knew how to handle it "better". He didn't know about anything until it was bad.

IMO CA kept things from him because she over sympathized with ICA. I've seen women do this and it is so bad on the family and marriage. The dad ends up being the bad guy and he doesn't even know about it. Kinda... "wait till your father gets home" or " if your dad knew this" kind of thing.

Sigh,,,,there I go on my rant again. Sorry folks.

Me too! I'm imagining Casey telling Amy that she would get her a sweet job at Universal. They could carpool to work together once they were roomies in her parent's home. "Just give me your resume, Amy. I'll give it to my boss!"

It just struck me as something they'd be :waitasec: about since we know about the check fraud and they don't - yet!

I have both parts of the jail call up now. FYI it is unedited and contains swearing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1t9q1obx2E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1t9q1obx2E[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkHcILXiVQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkHcILXiVQ[/ame]

Amy said she always wanted to work for Universal so since Casey had such an important position there she was going to handle Amy's resume. What a thoughtful offer from ICA NOT:maddening:

The tears for Caylee are real. Cindy did love Caylee. BUT. Cindy is doing what Cindy has been doing all along. Covering her own butt. She was never really covering for Casey. Yuri told George and Cindy what Cindy was doing was HURTING CASEY and CAYLEE.

Cindy is the person we all saw for these three years. Now it just behooves her to show the side of her that grieves for Caylee.

Even Casey said, three years and she never cried like that. We all know Casey is a liar...and that is from all of the doc and evidence. And I know that Cindy is a liar too...and an opportunist who accused innocent people of horrible acts all to save her own "face."

So, I know that is still what Cindy is like. KWIM?

:blowkiss: To everyone who's hearts are going out to Cindy. THAT is your hearts folks, YOU are the wonderful loving amazing people that feel deep deep love. Its you guys...who are bigger people than I and I am grateful for that.

And, it does not really matter because the truth about Casey is being shown. IMHO.

:tyou:
BBM...How would Casey have any idea of the tears her mother has cried for Caylee and Casey refused visits. I guess Casey assumes her mother hasn't cried.

Isn't testimony about Casey's conviction on check fraud disallowed right now? :waitasec:

At this very moment, it is not allowed. That is to be determined tomorrow that they can say that she has 6 felonies. But as prior bad acts, cannot go into detail, unfortunately as I think it all goes to prove motive myself. Suggest to hop on over to the "Legal Questions for Verified Lawyers" thread where this is being discussed by the lawyers.

Jeez, I just don't know what to think about Cindy's meltdown today.
She acted like it was the first time she heard the 911 tapes, that have been playing for three years. She acted like Caylee died yesterday.
She had less emotion at the memorial service.

I feel like I'm watching a movie with a twist at the end, I didn't see coming.
Waiting for Lee .......
IMO

ETA: Thanks to the mod that fixed the blown margins on this thread.

At this very moment, it is not allowed. That is to be determined tomorrow that they can say that she has 6 felonies. But as prior bad acts, cannot go into detail, unfortunately as I think it all goes to prove motive myself. Suggest to hop on over to the "Legal Questions for Verified Lawyers" thread where this is being discussed by the lawyers.

Thanks - that was my understanding what JB's motion was for tomorrow morning.

I don't understand why this would be considered prior bad acts if the check fraud occurred during the time of Caylee's disappearance. Doesn't prior bad acts mean acts that occurred prior to Casey being arrested for lying to law enforcement or taken into custody or what?

I guess I just don't see ICA as being jealous. I just see her as being selfish. I think she was ticked off that her parents were actually making her step up to the plate. I think she hated the fact that they questioned her about where she was going and with whom, when will you return, how are you paying for that? and so on and so forth. She did not like to be questioned. And , if her parents caught her in a lie... it was their fault that she had to lie. I think that has always been happening.

She sees herself in a whole different life, well we all know that. I've said this a few times before on other threads, She knew how to play her parents against eachother. GA would have taken care of all this crap a long time ago but CA wanted to tip toe around it, that is until she had enough. Then she would take care of it herself. That is why GA looks like the bad guy IMO. He was used to CA taking over. I would bet he didn't know half the stuff that went on in that house because they did keep it quiet. They kept it quiet because CA knew how to handle it "better". He didn't know about anything until it was bad.

IMO CA kept things from him because she over sympathized with ICA. I've seen women do this and it is so bad on the family and marriage. The dad ends up being the bad guy and he doesn't even know about it. Kinda... "wait till your father gets home" or " if your dad knew this" kind of thing.

Sigh,,,,there I go on my rant again. Sorry folks.

Her mother testified today in court that she (ICA) was jealous of her. I absolutely believe that to be true. Remember Caylee's 2nd birthday party that ICA was making comments about Caylee was HER child and she should have been the one doing the gifts with her. Then there was the day Caylee was born. From what I understand in the other threads, it's been reported that CA was the first to hold Caylee the day she was born. ICA was jealous of that. On one of the 911 calls, I believe the first one when CA took ICA to the police station and it was closed, you can hear CA say to ICA, if this is the way you want to play it, we'll just get her, or vice versa. I don't think that was the first time she had ever heard that from CA. The threat of CA taking custody was not to be tolerated by ICA in my estimation. How would that look? Where would she go? She was her mother (ICA) and if she couldn't keep her, no one could.

What I am seeing with the seething looks from ICA towards her mother and verbally saying things about her mother's reactions in court to her attorneys is showing me that she took Caylee out of the equation because she was soooooo jealous of CA's and Caylee's relationship AND EVEN CONTINUES TO BE!! To think this is all after, she expected CA to babysit, feed, bathe, pay for the doctors and just spend time with Caylee, she gets jealous of their relationship.........to boot........I think that was ICA's motive. She didn't care about Caylee as CA did and never would.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back