2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He called and his first question was "where's Caylee". This seems cathartic to him..letting everyone know he was angry at her and concerned for Caylee.

This is one PO'd dude! Lied to -betrayed - hard to explain, everything all at once.
He sounds like he is going to cry. Very very emotional.

TL in the short time we have seen him on the stand has shown more emotion over caylee than casey ever has. smh!

Tony's testimony is Great.....It is now so REAL vs reading this same stuff in doc dumps back when it came out. Hearing and Seeing Expressions from him gives it Life.

Doesn't she tell him she stole money for a backup plan and he says he didn't want to hear about no backup plan.

TL: "It was basically a conversation that wasn't going anywhere."

Listen to Tony's voice.....he is still destroyed over this. He says the conversation wasn't going anywhere.

KC pouting and looking resentful during this part.

I was never a fan of TL previously.. but he's seriously scoring points for me today.

Here she spins it to make him feel bad for her. I was handcuffed boo hoo.

Exactly! Notice how his words are "where's Caylee, where did you leave her, who's this Zanny person..." - He was only concerned with where Caylee was, finding Caylee. OTOH....all Casey is concerned with is saying crap like "I'm the worst mother in the world, who leaves their child with a psycho, I was handcuffed....."

Very telling. imo.

the phone conversation is interesting to hear from Tony himself, she was being evasive by the sounds

Exactly, how could she not know where her daughter was!!!! Then not even report her missing!! You go Tony :blowkiss:

I need a special break but don't dare miss anything-

TL -calls ICA
TL-where is Caylee??
ICA I dont know
TL says he was angry, lied to

TL-how do you not know where your daughter is??
ICA-seriously dont know..

TL got frustrated and had to go to class and hung up phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members