2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is apparent that CA and GA have *finally* given in to knowing their daughter is pure evil. They are *finally* on Caylee's side. They are sitting on Caylee's side of the court room.

ICA trying to work up some tears

Pooh theme thru-out room...sheets, curtains, baby blankets....
shown layout pic of house.....

ICA trying to cry too but just can't work it up yet - she may squeeze out a few tears for herself

I weighed 138 when my son was born. If you weren't looking for my pregnancy, you wouldn't see it. Everyone's different. :)

She looked really pregnant in the June 8th wedding photo...

How can Casey not show ANY emotion when her mother is breaking down like this??

Ugh, I cry any time my mom or my grandma cries. I can't stand seeing THEM cry. If it were about my own child I'd be crying twice as much.

Unbelievable.. ICA cries when Mallory was on the stand saying what an Amazing mother ICA was but here she sits with a cold blank stare while her Mother is crying describing Caylee's crib bed

I hope the jury is taking notice of that. It's obvious that ICA hates her mother.

Trialday5-1.jpg

Newbie here ! Just got activated. How terribly sad. I feel for CA.

:welcome:

Glad you joined us!!! And yes, this is tearing at my heart too! Can you believe KC isn't even tearing up whatsoever? Cuz it's not about HER, huh?

:maddening:

I've always thought she really really held out hope that it was all a big mistake and Caylee was not really dead. I think ICA's defense really squashed that and she is finally breaking through denial. I was rewatching the video where she yells at the press while hammering...she defended her daughter to the end and now she admits she knew she was dead! Must be devastating.

ICA trying her hardest to cry right now. (Who forgot the vicks on the tissues???)

Unbelievable.. ICA cries when Mallory was on the stand saying what an Amazing mother ICA was but here she sits with a cold blank stare while her Mother is crying describing Caylee's crib bed

It was about the inmate...this isn't.....inmate appears to look at her mom with disgust....

DS patted KC on the back just prior to her trying to work up tears.

jb better tell casey .. now is the time for some fake tears. Her sitting there stoically whispering to her lawyers is not looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove