2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My head is throbbing.....migraine setting in....can I bill baez for the 800 mg of motrin?

Ok.....so let me get this right....

1. baez is for the defense and has 1.234.597 times referred to ica's imaginary friends
2. zanny "the nanny" is not real.
3. didn't tell anyone for 31 days and attended social events during that time

So she has lied and lied and lied BUT we are to believe that poor Caylee "drowned by accident" because ica/baez say so and she lied about what REALLY happened because of her "alleged" sexual abuse and fear of her parents but dropped the "f" bomb repeatedly at her family d/t all she wanted to do was talk to TonE and doesn't even suggest concern re Caylee's whereabouts?

Alrighty then......

Sweethearts--you are being so very good and kind in your postings today. THANK YOU for that!

When Beachy posted it was ok to put Tweeters in here, she meant one at a time. Please keep all the long-version tweet posts for the Twitter thread (I cannot believe I am typing these words, LOL.) We know you are trying to help but in the live trial thread please post only those tweets that have immediate relevancy, if that makes sense.

Again, thank you to all our WSers who are posting in real time! :grouphug:

Just bumping this before JB lets us "move on"....

I agree. It makes the drowning look possible from a ladder standpoint.

That's why CA and JB are going over it today.Causes that small amount of reasonable doubt. CA has not changed.:innocent:
Fox reports that Lee is out in the hallway waiting to get called in.

I don't know if I can stomach the rest of JB's questioning...I'm off to play Madden for a while. My brain hurts.

Anyone think Amy or Lee will be up today? If they were going off of the time line it seems Amy would have been up with the other friends. I'm confused.

Whhhhaaaaa???? Replay the 3rd 911 call?

you had health insurance, right?
huh?

OMG--is he going to make her listen to that 3rd call again?

That is sheer cruelty.

State should have objected and insisted they play the WHOLE third call again. :)

JB wants to play a portion of the 3rd 911 call.

:eek: JB making a comment that he didn't know he would have to "work the remote control".

Oh man Baez...you are going to play that 911 call...Cindy was taken back...

Man, he's playing that again! Why not just knock her down and kick her!!

JB playing part of the 3rd 911 call

I don't understand the relevance of the calls JB keeps bringing up. If their accidental drowning happened in the early morning, then what would calls after 4PM have to do with that?

JB:
I think it's dead.

unbelievable

Anything to torment CA replaying that tape will destroy her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove