2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Jose cure Casey or did he have therapists come into the jail these past few years to get her to come out of this other reality she lived in? Why after years of not telling the truth is she able to now?

JB: Do you have a financial interest in this case?

Here comes the Vass treatment....

:maddening: JB asking her about financial interest in this case.

Cindy laughs at him - We have lost alot on this case.

Do you have a financial interest in this case, have you started the Caylee Marie foundation? Have you trademarked Caylee's name? YIKES! BE STRONG Cindy!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

does she have a financial interest in this case?

Darn!

OK folks, Cindy is not working with Jose. This here confirms it. The Caylee Marie Foundation and sold photos. Pot Meet Kettle.

JB going in on the financial questions re: making money off the case

Here's where JB just lost the jury.

Seriously? JB bringing up the selling of pictures????? REally?????

I've lost a lot off of this case sir, CA.
I wish she would of said she lost more than money could ever mean, she lost Caylee.

JB is bringing up CA & GA selling the pics for $20,000. No mention that his client sold pics for $200,000.

I truly STILL do not understand JB and his questioning/method. The Jury HAS to be as confused as I am with him. For the most part, I'm sitting here saying to myself "What's the point?" and "If the baby was already dead, according to you JB, what does it matter?" I'm flabbergasted at him, his questions, attitude and so on - but still it makes no sense to me.

It all goes to his opening statements. Cindy/family is in denial. Cindy lived in, created, perpetuated the fantasy world. It goes to denial, coverups, dysfunction. And it's working IMO

do u have financial interest in this case?
no

on disability as a result of case?
yes

have u made $ on this case?
we've lost $ on this case

OH the freaking nerve of him... DO You have a finacial intrest in this case. I think she would rather have Caylee

When JB asked if she's made any money off this case, I thought Cindy was going to punch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408