2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ca states she placed dryer sheet in the backseat..boots were in trunk wheel well, moved to backseat by CA..in depo, CA stated she couldnt remember then if she had put dryer sheet there or not...wondering why LDB is questioning the different testimony..

Oh Goody - it is almost time to have a shot for every "Overruled" except I would like to get through morning...

What is that one - number ten?

sxk5df.jpg

I do agree with the DT about where this family's priorities are. Seriously, George wastes no time calling the Police about his gas cans, rather than calling ICA first (who had stolen gas before), yet, when the car smells like a dead body, they decide to go about their normal business and then give ICA the benefit of the doubt to explain it? WTF?

I do believe ICA is guilty, but, my goodness this family is a circus.
I think he called the police about the cans because when he saw the lock broken and cans gone he KNEW it had been her and that was the straw that broke the camel's back for him. She wouldn't let them talk to caylee, wouldn't bring her home to see them and that was the last thing. He got mad and decided to teach her a lesson. Thats why I think he filed that report about the cans.

At the time CA made the statement - she didn't remember that she put the dryer sheet in the car. Since then she's had flashbacks. In depo she was under medication. She was stressed. She was in transition between 2 meds.

this poor woman.... she has got to be so hurt.... hope that JB doesnt go at her like GA... if he does... it will further destroy ICA's defense

I think CA is doing a fantastic job, and though I was certainly not a fan of hers prior to the trial, I have always felt a huge amount of sympathy and compassion for her, despite her attempt to cover her daughter's lies.

My concern at this point is if the jury is able to follow along with everything and piece it together as it should be. I've been obsessively following this case from day 1 and I still have a hard time piecing everything together in the timeline, and with the very tangled web of lies created by Casey. Since this trial is going to be so long, and going to include so many details and different witnesses, are the jurors going to be able to keep everything straight and piece it all together?

GA looks so very hurt.

They both do and for the first time I feel real pity for them. But with caution, because I'm waiting to see when they finish all of their testimony if they say anything to cover for KC.
Reasons I say that are the newest bombshells re: GA sexually abusing KC and the switch from not looking for Zanny. My hubby feels that JB told them what was going to be said, roughly six weeks ago, throwing everything up against the wall to see what sticks. Looking for that one doubting sympathetic juror ? So I'm holding all of my opinions until more is revealed.
Don't get me wrong, I don't for a minute buy the GA story and I certainly don't believe it was an accident. :maddening:

My word - such stories. No wonder CA bought into them - she couldn't think straight around such intricate lies.

I also feel that LDB feels she is not getting the same vibes from CA today.

COMMERCIALS. - ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

FIRST, let me start by saying I'm so happy I found this site....so great to read along as I listen to the trial.

NEXT, not sure if this is nationwide or just here in Florida....but I live about 200-220 miles from Orlando. I understand the trial is being shown on HLN, IS and various other shows, but you have to deal with COMMERCIALS. These cable providers are showing the trial nonstop on devoted channels:

Brighthouse: 631
Comcast: 212
Verizon: 461
Knology: 135

Again, I don't know if this is just Florida-wide, but I do know that I've been watching uninterrupted as have some friends from various surrounding towns. Commercial-free other than when court is at recess.

I hope this helps someone! It's been my pleasure to watch the trial live, read posts here on WebSleuths, and watch the live CaseyCam, all at once. Multi-tasking!

CaseyCam: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Good thing I don't have an out of the home job!

Flashbacks ay? Yup.... she's not protecting ICA any. more.

Poor Cindy. Hope the jury believes her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214