2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to say that the past two hours were pure comedic gold. I would have had to excuse myself from the room for being able to control my laughter.

JB's been spending too much time trying to find a diamond that will cause a mistrial, otherwise, I believe he's not very prepared. mo

Casey said that Lee brought a flashlight when the attempted molestation took place...who would bring a flashlight along ?

YES ... this IS a forum ... a WONDERFUL forum! I love it here!!!

:great: :woohoo: :blowkiss: :yourock: :pillowfight2: :guitar: :skip:

:heartluv: :heartbeat: :cheer: :Banane06: :toast:

I posted in trial thread but got my butt slammed in the closing door....

HHBP wants to ask on Friday where the SA are in their case.....LDB said about 1/2 way through lineup of witnesses.... another week or 2 weeks.....a lot of marking evidence ....if there is a way to have the list to the clerk ...if you can notify the clerk so she can have a helper....

Within next day or 2 SA wants to show jailhouse videos....if there are specific stuff he wants redacted ....JB .....there are transcripts of all but one visit except 7/25 visit w/GA and CA......minimum til Friday .... it would be very helpful if there are objections taht are not untimely HHBP look @ transcripts and decide.....a lot of reading.....HHBP is not going to read them tonite - he read enough last night.....JB wants 48 hours t o get sleep.....
JB wants to piggy back...relates to JAC out of state expenses....they need 5 days notice to be able to pay for travel.....know everyone is doing best to keep on schedule....HHBP do you have orders and motions right now? No she is working on it right now. File them in open court when she is ready.....remember anything to bring up - let court deputy know by 8:20 - we will take up before 9:00.... recess til 9:00 tomorrow....

bbm
That's another thing he got from here, seriously this guy needs to get a new hobby.

Well wasn’t today another wild ride. Wow. I guess I have lived a very quiet calm honest life. Just blows me away that this kind of action was normal for her.

I would like Jose to explain why KC let the searching go on for months when she knew Caylee was dead. I'd like him to explain why she let her mother worry and wonder about Caylee when she knew Caylee was dead.
Because she was a "victim" don't you know. Ask her father and brother.

Casey said that Lee brought a flashlight when the attempted molestation took place...who would bring a flashlight along ?

ahahahah I just realized how ridiculous that is! He shined it in her face?haha

I would like Jose to explain why KC let the searching go on for months when she knew Caylee was dead. I'd like him to explain why she let her mother worry and wonder about Caylee when she knew Caylee was dead.

Apparently, Baez, like ICA are above petty concerns such as those.

BTW, I hope the jurors are asking themselves that same question. When they see her parents begging her for a crumb so they can look for a live Caylee and she just sits there and swears "Because I don't f'n know". And they know better that she did.

Baez is being disingenuous about the smell in the car. LE were looking for a live, kidnapped baby, per KC's 911 claim, and her statement to Melich. Yes, CA blurted the dead body comment, but she was hysterical. Then LE has the mother of the missing child, saying Caylee is alive. No reason for for LE and CSI to be on the Sunfire. Did Melich suspect KC was full of it? Probably, but truth is stranger than fiction, so she could have been telling the truth.

She was treated like the mother of a missing baby, and shown the same regard as any other mother. Melich on the tape was very kind to her, never raised his voice. It wasn't until he ran down the information KC had provided that he realised she was full of lies. Even still, he gave her a shot by meeting her an Universal, then the house of cards she'd built really collapsed.

My own opinions...

Yuri is just fine (and also fine) JB tried a stunt ambush and it blew up in his face. HHJP read some nice things about WS though. It was sweet

Whewwww thank you so much and YES Yuri is fine!!!! :great:

Jose was playing at being "the GRAMMER POLICE today!:floorlaugh:

Must be his plan "B" if this lawyering thing doesn't work out:floorlaugh:

...oh but don't ya know...she was going to join her parents in the "Missing Kids" business. What a scary thought that is!

I've always been a tad nervous to post much around here because of the strict TOS and not wanting to unintentionally violate - and today proved a very good case for why it is in fact so well-enforced. Kudos to all of you who set a high bar for behavior - even though it is intimidating! Proud to be amongst you today!

After Yuri was excused what was discussed? what is travel time discussed for, where is JB going, or wants to go. Does he have a doctor's appointment or a cat-scan scheduled?

Just wanted to say (since I got 'kicked off' when the server went nuts, and I couldn't get back on) that I recall every single one of Yuri's posts on the "Well Wishes" thread. Not ONE was in any way inappropriate and revealing of anything other than his broken leg. In fact I do recall Yuri saying pointedly that he could not discuss the case at all. If I were in LE, I would be reading here too. Well, at least we got a mention on the court record. So glad HHJP recognized that Jose's criticism of Yuri was not a valid one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922