2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this afternoon was crazy! I took a nap when WS went down for me. I sure wish I had slept through those last minutes of JB's questions. I never did figure out what he was trying to get at.

Not only has Baez got it in for every living breathing thing but he also has a problem with quotation marks - pesky little things :)

Good thing Yuri is completely unflappable--as ever cool, calm and collected!

Man he sounds like Elvis Presley to me... :great:

I would like Jose to explain why KC let the searching go on for months when she knew Caylee was dead. I'd like him to explain why she let her mother worry and wonder about Caylee when she knew Caylee was dead.

Its all over for casey. The defense has a ridiculous theory that doesnt match her actions. From first day of trial it didnt match. moo :innocent:

Excuse me, did any of ever go by another name?(dunn dunn dunn)!

Remember when he pulled that with Kathi Belich (or Gallagher dunn dunn dunn!)

Seriously - I can see the sound track playing in his head.

couldn't get in for over an hour

I would love to know how many hits WS got during that hour or attempts to get in.....

We must have put poor into convulsions....... WS is Again Famous in this case!!!! Gotta love that we have the best forum for real heart/excellent talent/and a common goal of Justice for Caylee. How can that be a bad thing? YM hold your head up! We hope you can come back when this case is over!

Posted by Kateyes (on trial thread)

I am trying to understand exactly what JB is getting at here. In one hand, he is insinuating a rush to judgment, but on the other hand he seems to question why Detective JM didn't confront Casey on her lies. What are the thoughts of those here watching.

I think JB has nowhere to go so he keeps leading the witness in circles. Notice the witness, a seasoned LE Officer had no idea where JB was going either

I posted in trial thread but got my butt slammed in the closing door....

HHBP wants to ask on Friday where the SA are in their case.....LDB said about 1/2 way through lineup of witnesses.... another week or 2 weeks.....a lot of marking evidence ....if there is a way to have the list to the clerk ...if you can notify the clerk so she can have a helper....

Within next day or 2 SA wants to show jailhouse videos....if there are specific stuff he wants redacted ....JB .....there are transcripts of all but one visit except 7/25 visit w/GA and CA......minimum til Friday .... it would be very helpful if there are objections taht are not untimely HHBP look @ transcripts and decide.....a lot of reading.....HHBP is not going to read them tonite - he read enough last night.....JB wants 48 hours t o get sleep.....
JB wants to piggy back...relates to JAC out of state expenses....they need 5 days notice to be able to pay for travel.....know everyone is doing best to keep on schedule....HHBP do you have orders and motions right now? No she is working on it right now. File them in open court when she is ready.....remember anything to bring up - let court deputy know by 8:20 - we will take up before 9:00.... recess til 9:00 tomorrow....
sorry wenwe! I copied and pasted it over there for you!:rocker: you are the best for doing these!!!

I asked earlier and truly want to know if English is a second language for JB or is he just chewing up grammar? Does anyone know?

This is only slightly off topic, but does anyone else have a copier that prints pages in incorrect order when you put them in in the correct order?

Just wanted to say (since I got 'kicked off' when the server went nuts, and I couldn't get back on) that I recall every single one of Yuri's posts on the "Well Wishes" thread. Not ONE was in any way inappropriate and revealing of anything other than his broken leg. In fact I do recall Yuri saying pointedly saying he could not discuss the case at all. If I were in LE, I would be reading here too. Well, at least we got a mention on the court record.
But he just shouldn't have been doing it, don't you know. lol
I couldn't help laughing at JB's pitiful, but he shouldn't have been blogging debacle. Too funny.

As much of a doofus as I think JB is, he scored with the info about YM not checking the vehicle that night. I'm definitely bothered by that, and I think may jurors will be as well.
:(

At the Frye hearings Yuri testified that at that time he hadn't put the two together - it was only later he remembered the comment from George that he investigated further then got the car towed away.

I would love to know how many hits WS got during that hour or attempts to get in.....

We must have put poor into convulsions....... WS is Again Famous in this case!!!! Gotta love that we have the best forum for real heart/excellent talent/and a common goal of Justice for Caylee. How can that be a bad thing? YM hold your head up! We hope you can come back when this case is over!

I only tried about 4-5 times, then went to chat room.
Also, that "check to see if your site is down" link did say WS was down at one time

This is only slightly off topic, but does anyone else have a copier that prints pages in incorrect order when you put them in in the correct order?

LOL, that would be no.

Baez getting thwarted by the photocopier! ha ha ha :)

Wow. What a crazy afternoon. Off to take a much needed shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog