2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would YM test the car or pool OR any other part of the house/car if he was just responding to a missing persons case?

ICA gave him A LOT of lies that he had to chase.

Does anyone know why LE came back for the car?

Don't know where I read it but someone said that IF the car/pool were tested JB would be asking why it was tested.

OY! JB makes my head hurt. He makes no sense whatsoever.

Maybe the quotation marks thing with JB has to do with ICA was once again giving "clues" and YM was supposed to pick up on them. LOL

Let's see if I have this straight: CM begins by saying ICA was calm. And GA was also calm...just like ICA. He then goes on to ask Hosey if ICA exhibited a flat effect. Does that mean GA exhibited a flat effect too? If so, that must mean GA was also molested and is suffering from PTSD, right?

Geez, Lee...is no one safe from your advances? ;)

Is it just me or does everything the defense do reek of desperation?

:tyou: Mountain Kat and darnudes

Yes, it is not just you. :winko: I also think everything the defense does reeks of desperation. And all the objections and side bars they cause makes ICA look super guilty, among all the actual evidence...yes it is now evidence put into the record by the state...that Casey is guilty.

I do not think to date the defense has entered one piece of evidence into the record? Let me know if I got that one wrong. TIA.

Jose reads online WAY too much. IMHO.

And, his logic...Mountain Kat...your example is perfect. Mine is...Casey is a liar but not lying now. George and Cindy are liars but only when and about the things that Jose says they are lying about. He does not think they are always liars because sometimes he wants the jury to believe what they stated.

George and Cindy taught Casey to always lie and so she did but she has now broke free of that commandment/behavior taught to her by her parents and is now telling the truth.

:panic:

During the WS explosion, I watched HHJBP read the "blog" and was thinking, "I'm 5 degrees away from Belvin Perry!!" :great:

Yes, Mr. Baez......... I used my quotes correctly.

do we have a thud icon? cause I am 100% THUD.

:thud: there you go my friend. I hear you you, not bad enough that WS went nuts but my puter froze and I lost WFTV.

Yuri is just fine (and also fine) JB tried a stunt ambush and it blew up in his face. HHJP read some nice things about WS though. It was sweet

I got shut out when this happened...can someone give me a brief synopsis?

Is this when Baez attempted to discredit Yuri with his WS postings and HHJP sent the jury out?

That whole use of quotation marks thing to indicate....something was ridiculous. I live in a county with lots of folks that don't have the best of educations. They adore liberal use of quotation marks. Like this:

"Hot Dogs" 3 for a dollar
Vote Taylor for "Mayor"
"Bake Sale" Saturday

Jose is "reaching." It is "painful" for everyone "involved."

My vote for post of the day! :)

Thank you. LOL

Today's little stunt by the DT was so unprofessional and I cannot see how they are allowed to do it. First, they bring up something that was never entered into evidence. Then they go copy it and leave out the ONE page they are referencing so that SA and HHJP cannot see it. That was no accident.

Ahoy! Your Defense team cruise director and ship captain, JB, has no compass, no wheel, no map, no course and no destination.....but hey all.....lets just enjoy the ride.....buckle up......remember your ticket fee is non-refundable and you cannot abandon ship

commentary says they counted that KC lied over 90 times during her interview with Yuri.

Good, I hope he sees SOTS thread on his behaviour - I did not catch him drinking Red Bull today so maybe he's catching on.

Oh he's seen my posts AND quoted portions of them!

I've been onto him for a LONG LONG TIME.

It is so weird that both sides are deliberately showing that ICA is a liar. But the DT seems to forget that the point they need to make is that they were raised that way. And they're not making that point.

I have no words for today's proceedings.

All I can say is that I will do freaking CARTWHEELS when this chick is locked away for either LWOP or to Death Row. She just needs to go away and to stop ruining lives.

As an aside this link NEVER works for me? Anyone else have the same problem?

WFTVTV sound http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...allsign=WFTVTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member