2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only slightly off topic, but does anyone else have a copier that prints pages in incorrect order when you put them in in the correct order?

Oh man. I really laughed when he said that. It's the copiers fault it's out of order. OK JB! :floorlaugh:

Is it just me or does everything the defense do reek of desperation?

BBM: TOTAL DESPERATION ... TOTAL !!!

The "defense" is "pathetic" and it has been "downhill" ever since their OS ...

:cow::cow:

At the Frye hearings Yuri testified that at that time he hadn't put the two together - it was only later he remembered the comment from George that he investigated further then got the car towed away.

Actually thought that was a question that Prosecution would ask on redirect but there was no redirect today. That was weird to me - no redirect. Guess Yuri will be back at some point.

What happened to the morning and afternoon trial threads? I wanted to read them.

We may not get to see those threads again ....

Is it against :tos: to say I'm thinking about moving to Orange County because they have hunky deputies? :blowkiss: How many times can one person fall in love in one day? I would have really enjoyed to today's testimonies if it had been for the storms knocking out transmissions. IYKWIM. :blushing:

Jose Baez. What can I say? He never fails to amaze. How many times has he been scolded since May 24th? Oy vey!

I thought the tape recordings said a whole lot to the jury. It's nice to have the defendant speaking for her own credibility. :rolleyes:

Who feels that a redirect of Yuri, as to the typical line of questioning and procedure is in a Missing Person's case, would have been a good idea? It seems obvious that he was following procedure and the jury could be reminded of that.

The prosecution already stated that he is subject to recall. I think they were being mindful of the time and respecting the jury.

Again, IMO, LE were looking for a live, kidnapped baby, per KC's 911 claim, and her statement to Melich and Hosey. Yes, CA blurted the dead body comment, but she was hysterical. LE has the mother of the missing child claiming Caylee is alive. No reason for for LE and CSI to be on the Sunfire.

They can't just start treating a mother like a criminal because her car stinks.

If the jurors really can't reason that out, then yeah, Baez scored a point.

I'm sure the jurors can reason that out. I'm not suggesting they should have confiscated the car, or searched it for evidence right off the bat. But, you're looking for a child that hasn't been seen for 31 days, and people are telling you the mother's vehicle has a horrible smell, and you don't even stop to go take a sniff?

Sorry, that bugs me. MOO

What happened to the morning and afternoon trial threads? I wanted to read them.

they are pulled for mods to use the hoover on... they were filled with no no posts :tos::viking:

Maybe he has a "unique" copier, ever think of THAT?

:floorlaugh:

What exactly do you mean with your quotation marks around the word unique? And whatever answer you give, I will ask you the same thing at least five more times, regardless of its relevancy.

Wondering if JB is going to try to say that ICA was giving a hint as to what to investigate, or what happened to Caylee, by putting "at home" in quotes.

Might have been her subliminal backwards way of giving the LE info.:innocent:

Perhaps but PLEASE fix my original post in yours - it SHOULD read "not INappropriate" Don't want to perpetuate that. TIA

It is interesting how often JB suggests or addresses the court as to what is "normal" or "socially acceptable behavior." Both of these things are subjective and very subjective. He has suggested or tried to suggest to the jury that every Prosecution witness has done something unseemly or even unlawful...all seemingly either unfounded or irrelevant accusations.

I LOVED it when my favorite judge read the post to Dick Tracy Orlando, asking the WS'ers to remember not to ask about the case. And then, it was especially lovely when he read Dick Tracy's post ALL ABOUT CAYLEE. It was a beautiful and heartfelt post. [ NOT A BLOG]

And once again, Baez looked like a moron when he tried to object to everything. He even objected to the post for prayers to help find Caylee, because it 'mentioned' Caylee.

Baez was trying one of his famous 'thwart by blindsiding' manuevers, but he FAILED.

I have no words for today's proceedings.

All I can say is that I will do freaking CARTWHEELS when this chick is locked away for either LWOP or to Death Row. She just needs to go away and to stop ruining lives.

As an aside this link NEVER works for me? Anyone else have the same problem?

WFTVTV sound http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...allsign=WFTVTV

If she must ruin lives, let her do it among other convicted criminals. Just sayin.

Did he put quotes around them when he quoted your quotations?

No he did not. Probably in an attempt to protect himself from copyright infringement as I have declared my posts as personal property eligible for copyright.

Jose: Detective Melich, Casey told you outrageous lies about a nanny taking her daughter and about a phone she had, and you didn't see her as a suspect?

YM: No, I only knew what she was telling me at the time. She was the mother of a missing child.

Jose: Yes, but come on now Detective...you didn't think she was a suspect? With all the LIES, that you knew about Sawgrass apartments...

Hey, Jose...maybe you should have gone with an insanity defense...if you are going to argue insanity? :dunno: He admits his clients lied and lied but wants to say it is because she is not right in the head, or has emotional problems.

(The above is paraphrased and is satire) All :cow:

If I were on the jury I'd be wondering why JB is hammering LE when he admitted in his OS that everything she told LE was a lie. So if everything she told them was a lie, what did LE do that was so improper. Why attack YM's credibility if everything he was told by ICA was a lie?

Ladies and Gentlemen..... we have confirmation that the DT reads here.....ok now I am feeling really guilty for all of the proposed defenses he could have used that I offered up....anyone else?......on second thought......we had much better defenses for kc than he has brought up so far.......ok the DT reads here but certainly hasn't gotten a clue yet........hmmmmmmmm ok .....never mind
I betcha even they're hooked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members