2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Yuri ever did go back to Missing Children after his accident. Anyone know? He now police's the policel Baez should never have gone after Yuri's "professionalism". Barking up thee wrong tree IMHO.

That whole use of quotation marks thing to indicate....something was ridiculous. I live in a county with lots of folks that don't have the best of educations. They adore liberal use of quotation marks. Like this:

"Hot Dogs" 3 for a dollar
Vote Taylor for "Mayor"
"Bake Sale" Saturday

Jose is "reaching." It is "painful" for everyone "involved."

But he just shouldn't have been doing it, don't you know. lol
I couldn't help laughing at JB's pitiful, but he shouldn't have been blogging debacle. Too funny.

Perhaps but PLEASE fix my original post in yours - it SHOULD read "not INappropriate" Don't want to perpetuate that. TIA

Tried sending you a PM but you are not receiving. Hope you get to see this....

Who feels that a redirect of Yuri, as to the typical line of questioning and procedure is in a Missing Person's case, would have been a good idea? It seems obvious that he was following procedure and the jury could be reminded of that.

As much of a doofus as I think JB is, he scored with the info about YM not checking the vehicle that night. I'm definitely bothered by that, and I think many jurors will be as well.
:(

I understand what you are saying, but at the time, they were looking for a kid. One that everybody said was alive. He had no probable cause at that time... if he'd done anything then - it would have been thrown out because of that...

Ladies and Gentlemen..... we have confirmation that the DT reads here.....ok now I am feeling really guilty for all of the proposed defenses he could have used that I offered up....anyone else?......on second thought......we had much better defenses for kc than he has brought up so far.......ok the DT reads here but certainly hasn't gotten a clue yet........hmmmmmmmm ok .....never mind

After Yuri was excused what was discussed? what is travel time discussed for, where is JB going, or wants to go. Does he have a doctor's appointment or a cat-scan scheduled?

JAC rates for the out of state experts.

I really had to :lol: after all that, JB gives CJBP all of the pages EXCEPT the one he wanted to talk about! I swear you can't make this stuff up!

:maddening: I spent part of my afternoon IN COURT testifying......being crossed by....I :innocent: SWEAR TO the ALMIGHTY, JOSE's TWIN!! And NO WAY was I as calm or relaxed or "whatever" (see I can use quotes too!) as Yuri! The Judge in the case actually asked the JURY if they understood the details I reported since it appeared that the defense atty :waitasec: was having issues with them! Oh yeah, when I testify, if I can, I also "teach" using the vernacular and common sense/common life experiences, assuming the Judge permits it!:rocker:

:twocents: From what little I saw (am SOOOOOOOOOO going to watch the videos!), Yuri was a ROCKSTAR witness!:great::great:

This is only slightly off topic, but does anyone else have a copier that prints pages in incorrect order when you put them in in the correct order?

Maybe he has a "unique" copier, ever think of THAT?

:floorlaugh:

As much of a doofus as I think JB is, he scored with the info about YM not checking the vehicle that night. I'm definitely bothered by that, and I think many jurors will be as well.
:(
Again, IMO, LE were looking for a live, kidnapped baby, per KC's 911 claim, and her statement to Melich and Hosey. Yes, CA blurted the dead body comment, but she was hysterical. LE has the mother of the missing child claiming Caylee is alive. No reason for for LE and CSI to be on the Sunfire.

They can't just start treating a mother like a criminal because her car stinks.

If the jurors really can't reason that out, then yeah, Baez scored a point.

Is it just me or does everything the defense do reek of desperation?

Yep. When you have nothing, and know that most likely your client is guilty, you attack everything. LE, investigation, evidence, witnesses, everything. Some must do it better than others. :crazy:

What happened to the morning and afternoon trial threads? I wanted to read them.

Ladies and Gentlemen..... we have confirmation that the DT reads here.....ok now I am feeling really guilty for all of the proposed defenses he could have used that I offered up....anyone else?......on second thought......we had much better defenses for kc than he has brought up so far.......ok the DT reads here but certainly hasn't gotten a clue yet........hmmmmmmmm ok .....never mind

Good, I hope he sees SOTS thread on his behaviour - I did not catch him drinking Red Bull today so maybe he's catching on.

YM did an awesome job on the witness stand today, IMO. LDB provided lots of very good evidence for the jury to consider. I'm completely confused as to what Baez attempted to do.

Jose said that we would all understand when this case went to trial...maybe he's waiting for the right moment. I know that I'm still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState