2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jose didn't get a single thing out of that cross. I thought there is supposed to be a purpose to it!

Jury excused until 9 a.m. One jurur has new name - Johnny Depp.

OK, this last hour was entertaining (though it was the only hour I saw today). I'm going to hunt for the "green posts" now :)

:lol: CJBP joking with the jurors. One of them has a new nickname "Johnny Depp"

Yuri has this look on h is face like "WTH. What exactly was that?" I wonder if he has even been through such a bizarre cross before.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU YURI for today! I am so happy and proud of him. He really shined for Caylee and truth and justice!

Boy Ill tell ya.. there are alot of times.. when ica.. really looks like she thinks JB is doing a bad job and is angry ..

Personally I agree hes doing a horid job.. but it dont bother me in the least lol.

I see your point. However, wasn't YM made aware of the smell in the car? If so, there is NO justification for not checking that car, imo.

I think it wasn't "hey this car smells like a dead body" - It was more like in passing he heard the car had a bad scent.

I guess Jose wants to imply that Yuri should have realised how disturbed Casey was and figured out that George played a part in the cover up of Caylee's (accidental) death...yeah, that makes sense.

AND he should have had the pool tested for blood splatters and hair from dead people AND he should have impounded the car.

Well Jose didn't get a single thing out of that cross. I thought there is supposed to be a purpose to it!

nothing pertaining to the case...only the "dick tracy" bit....he just wanted an aha moment

The jury has been excused.

CJBP is asking the SA where they are in their case. LDB saying about half way.

wow.. what a day!
always love seeing yuri ♥

i wonder what the jury gathered from his testimony? it sure made KC look even crazy.
cross exam was very weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member