2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge wants to know where they are in the case and when they can wrap it up so the defense can be ready. As if.
As far as I am concerned they could have ended things after JB's ridiculous OS and let the jury decide.

HA! I wonder if JB is nervous that the state is HALFWAY through it's case? He should be!

LDB is saying in the next few days, they will be playing the jail visit videos.

as soon as court is over we are moving to the sidebar: this is just a warning so we don't lose anyone in the ride over

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138339"]2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

LDB says they will be playing the jail visitation videos within the next day of testimony. Woot! I can't wait to see Casey squirm throughout that! I hope the jury can keep their jaws off the floor. Yikes!

I loved the way Yuri Melich looked at the jury as he walked out!!!!!!:great::great::great: Yuri you our are true hero!

Lol, I love LDB. Marking the evidence, that's what's bogging down this trial. And here I thought it was the never-ending sidebars and long waits for files and objection back up by the defense. Silly me.

I am trying to understand exactly what JB is getting at here. In one hand, he is insinuating a rush to judgment, but on the other hand he seems to question why Detective JM didn't confront Casey on her lies. What are the thoughts of those here watching.

LDB has transcripts of the videos. Oh how I WISH the jury could see this stuff because the contrast between the SA and the DT is never more apparent than during all this "court business".

It sounds like JB is asking "didn't you realize right from the start that my client was guilty?"

Exacty! Insinuating that YM should have arrested KC for something right that minute and stopped this whole thing before it even got started. Where would that have left him (JB)?

Everything is someone elses fault always.

He is saying if the decomp smell was so obvious to all, why then did not less than 30 cops traipse back and forth near once LE was involved and not a one thought "hey, I smell death, lets investigate" It actually supports JB's argument that the car was just "stinky" from some unidentifed (garbage/pizza/dead squirrel) means.

Again, not brilliant but coherent, thats saying something for JB

I think they were looking for a live Caylee and I don't think they had cause to look for a dead body at that time.

Exacty! Insinuating that YM should have arrested KC for something right that minute and stopped this whole thing before it even got started. Where would that have left him (JB)?

Everything is someone elses fault always.

He's implying she was always a murder suspect - that would make his car/pool searching stuff valid... and also would go to his not mirandizing ICA

get ready to head over to sidebar... it is closing up folks

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138339"]2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3