2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee admitting to being frustrated with Casey, said nothing made sense.

I am shocked the State has FG doing the direct on such an important witness??? :waitasec:

Wouldn't make any difference if JA or LBD questioned him- this is not the first nor last time LA has tried to play with words. He seems to find it amusing to make them wrestle the truth out of him.

Honestly, all the attention they are drawing to this portion of the trial, I think will keep it highlighted in the mind of the jurors

I think he's battlescarred. Some PTSD, severe stress going on or something.

I'm afraid the jury might interpret like many of you are, that he's witholding or not being honest.

Is it ME or is this testimony "like watching paint dry " with all due respect to LA and Mr George. These two would make anyone fall asleep :innocent:

The tears started after the last side bar have nothing to do with smiling at Lee.

Called it....it was because the spiteful ***** comment was coming in and jurors heard it and hated it.

WFTV is reporting that Kathi Belich, who is in the courtroom, is saying that ICA started crying when LA said ICA called herself a "spitefull !$@%!"

Well, if we EVER get to cross, we will be able to see if Lee finally finds those missing "memory cells", and if so, I guess we can assume that he is supporting his diabolical sibling. Ugh!

Bill S received a text from Kathi B. about the spiteful *****. 9 jurors looking at KC and not pleased

I don't think its FG having the problem....Lee's not cooperating, it's like pulling teeth with him.... I don't blame FG for being frustrated with this witness... And DS isn't helping matters with all of the objections....

WESH cam out. Thunderstorm.

Boo. This is the first day I have been able to watch the trial. I should have stayed home sick yesterday, not today.

I have lost the feed on wesh.com that shows ICA, can anyone give me another site that does? thanks.

Had to revert to live.cnn.com. Fox, Wesh, WDBO all blue screens. :(

Sorry but, Lee is really starting to aggravate me with this not remembering stuff. JMO!

This is driving me nuts... LA remembers questions he ask, but does not remember any responses... not on the day that he recireved what have been earth shattering information ? too weird.

But if Cindy said something directly to Casey while Lee was in the room why is he not allowed to repeat it to the best of his recollection. The jury needs to hear everything that was said immediately after they learned Caylee was missing.

bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthony Jury perked up on Lee's comments about Casey as alleged unfit mother and Caylee a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhijones