2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I THOUGHT the defense was she was TAUGHT to lie by her familiy because she was SEXUALLY abused.

Now she simply was in denial because of her grief at Caylee drowning.:banghead:

GRASPING at straws is what they're doing!

We seriously drank every drop of alcohol in this house this weekend. I want a tasty beverage right now and we be DRY!

SO, Linda K Baden announces this morning on TV (HLN I think?) that the defense was going to drop a BOMBSHELL today...

So is THIS the bombshell? The "new expert witness" who is going to explain so we will all understand???????

....cause I don't think it is going to work. Don't think it is possible to "explain KC"...

I think the bombshell was that they "just thought of something." :innocent:

If the DT wants GA's medical record to be brought in, I think the state should get full access to use the pyscholgist and pyschiatrist records for KC that the DT didn't want to bring up!

I doubt that GA's med records are coming in either. Why would they be needed? He is not on trial, although DT sure does accuse him of a lot.

Sally Karioth
Being Respectful, I will not comment on her anymore...I know her, I went to school with her...:innocent:

Did you get a call from DT asking who is the one person in your graduating class you would never refer anyone to? I swear there is always at least one student that everyone knows should not have graduated....they skated through on others work and really had no clue what they were doing.....

I left at 3PM eastern, and just arrived back home after yet another dental appointment to find that court was still in session! What the heck is going on? Something about a "hypothetical grief expert"? (like my quotes? hehe!)

What has Jose pulled now!? *rolling my eyes*

Hypothetical is right.

I THOUGHT the defense was she was TAUGHT to lie by her familiy because she was SEXUALLY abused.

Now she simply was in denial because of her grief at Caylee drowning.:banghead:

GRASPING at straws is what they're doing!

So is it that they didn't anticipate SA showing these tapes which refute their theory so now they want to change their story? Oh, yeah, JBs word is gold alright

Seriously. FGS, she needs to stop this crap. Testifying from the comfort of Studio B. Freakin media (bad word).

I agree. Seems to me that something dastardly is going on there and I don't like it!

I'm serious. These people are GETTING ON MY VERY LAST NERVE.

4693054d-8bf0-4e13-9425-23a90c56214d.jpg

http://secure.businessesforsale.com/uploads/4693054d-8bf0-4e13-9425-23a90c56214d.jpg

BuMP! The thing about those tapes is it feels sooo good when they stop!!

Right! What JUST happened that they didn't anticipate needing this woman? From their "theory" she should have fit in all along?

Did you miss were he actually said in open court, "We just thought of this"?

:lol:

After today's video tour through Casey land JB is very afraid his client is facing the DP. He is horrified and trying to throw everything out there and he is desperate. He saw the juror's faces and he on top of that he had to face his own incompetence at not trying to stop these videos from being played in full to the jury.

OK - report from my law clerk re this last minute thingy....

She said judge will let them take depo, read it, and then most likely not let it in. He's just being safe. You know, that dirty word A..P..P..E..A..L..

Good, I hope so! And is there not going to be a court day next week so the SA can depose this woman? I wonder how that is going to fit in. And I wonder what HHJP is going to tell the jury about Saturday - is he going to do the cause hearing before the trial day or just cancel the trial day? The jurors are not going to be happy if the trial day is cancelled!

I think the bombshell was that they "just thought of something." :innocent:

Can you imagine saying they " just thought of something" Hope JP caught that........

I'm at my wits end with their shenanigans and I'm sure JP and the SA are feeling the same right about now........

Good, I hope so! And is there not going to be a court day next week so the SA can depose this woman? I wonder how that is going to fit in. And I wonder what HHJP is going to tell the jury about Saturday - is he going to do the cause hearing before the trial day or just cancel the trial day? The jurors are not going to be happy if the trial day is cancelled!

After trial, at 1:00 p.m.

I get this image of the defense just throwing random darts at a dart board in the hopes that something sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela