2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I compared them both earlier on the thread. Ted Bundy and KC the same. It is mind blowing.

You know Ted Bundy did a have daughter with Carol Ann Boone in 1982 I believe. Ted Bundy and Casey seem to have alot in common. Bundy was a master con artist and liar and so is Casey. They also have the same cold looking eyes that radiate evil.

Well what an afternoon of video watching fellow WS'ers..
If Baez and Casey believe that there will an acquittal after watching and hearing Casey and her family on those videos...they are both in a fantasy world.:twocents:

An in keeping with the daily routine Baez asks for a Mistrial..WHY? because Lee was saying disparaging remarks about him, OH MY!!!..I thought the man was about to cry..his voice cracked...Baez had 2-2.5 YEARS to get portions of these tapes redacted and he did not...was it an oversight or was it left on purpose so he could request a mistrial in court..
IMO...one thing is for certain...Baez is looking for ANYTHING that will cause a mistrial...

DH has no doubt now, after listening to Casey on those audio and video tapes that she is indeed GUILTY.

Why would JB want to look like an idiot up there though?

Maybe you should give her a call (or an email) and explain the error in her ways. We know you can!!

You Know, in her defence.... She does have some good stuff on before you die... like in a Hospice kind of way....

But I personal am not on board with her thoughts on ugly coping...

I could, email her as an really old friend from school....LOL :floorlaugh:

The Dream Team has had an epiphany - where once they dreamed this case would bring them fame and fortune, now they pray they are dreaming, this is a nightmare and when they wake up in the morning - it will be "all gone" and never have actually happened.

I just want to say thanks to everybody putting up with my dumb questions today & in the future.

I was a long-time JBR lurker who joined for Kyron. I want the 'WS veterans' to know that yesterday (?) when JB tried to bring up WS & "DickTracyOrlando", my FIRST reaction was 'WS is the tightest site on the web. He is barking up the WRONG tree there.'
And I mean 'tight' in the nicest way possible. NO rumors allowed, nothing that would compromise a case, EVER.
It's also great to be able to come here and discuss sometimes emotional subjects without the nasty/crazy interfering.
Thanks to all you kind & civil folks, and of course the moderators!

Now please chastise me for OT.

When Baez was reading here looking for his defense,he should have checked out all the videos we have on KC.Maybe if he would have watched them he might have gotten a clue to how KC was NOT grieving!Gee wasn't he with her like 8 hrs a day in the beginning?Did he not realize she was swigging her arse and wearing her cool white shades!!!!!!GMAB!!
Florida tax payers and Tim Miller should sue her for letting them waste money searching.

Do we honestly think this jury doesn't know the Susan Smith case and are making comparisons?

here's my :twocents:

JB is not going to pursue the abuse excuse. He has not been able to go anywhere with that one because it didn't happen. So the dt is going to sort of quietly let that business go by the way side. Now if we are not gonna poo on that particular pot after all, we must explain that 31 days somehow. This explains why we have this eleventh hour attempt at getting in this "grief expert". She is the DT's last ditch effort of explaining that 31 day and all the sleepovers, shopping, partying etc. It was her grief that made her do that, she was in denial. So bereft at the loss of her little Caylee, that her poor fractured mind just could not cope.

This expert, IMO, is the evidence that JB realizes the abuse excuse aint gonna fly.

Exactly, and THAT is what has me so livid. I have put myself in the place of an actual juror through this. I have gone out of my way to consider JB's "ugly coping" theory (or whatever it is) with an open mind. And truthfully, it's given me a massive headache. Now that JB knows the SA nonsense won't fly, he thinks he can just quietly switch gears on us all, and we're all too dumb to notice. It's insulting to me, it's insulting to everyone watching this case, and most of all, it's insulting this jury who, in all good conscience, are trying to be fairminded and consider the arguments and evidence presented in this trial. What's more, JB has trashed a grieving grandfather's reputation for all the world to see...and yet, we're all just supposed to forget that now? When it's already freakin' out there?!

UNBELIEVABLE!

Why would JB want to look like an idiot up there though?

Because of some never do face reality about themselves and their abilities, but most of us do.

In plain words, he doesn't seem to know just how bad his performance is, cause if he did he would sit down and stay sitting down.

I agree with you that she is not insane. All I am saying is that her behavior might have been better explained by Trying an insanity defense than the road they are currently traveling. It may not have worked but they would look a bit more credible that the drivel they are spewing right now.

Thank you for your comment though and I appreciate that I was able to clarify my comment. :)

They would not be able to find a reputable Psychiatrist to say she was insane,either at the time of the crime, or now.
They got two Psych evals and rapidly buried them.
I'm sure they got the measure of Miss A pretty quickly as a Sociopath and Malingerer.

I should work for Hallmark cause I just thought of a new sympathy card:

Lying ~ A Different Way to Grieve

Just occurred to me that maybe Floridians could save a whole lot of tax dollars, and just ask the cleaning lady if Casey did it.

Probably a very bad joke, I know. (taken from something tasteless on this eggspurt's website)

Ask him what he thinks after Dr. Vass testifies and let us know please. Especially the part about Dr. Vass jumping back two steps when he smelled a small piece of the trunk liner in Casey's car. He said it smelled like human decomp and he has smelled a lot of dead bodies.

Thanks!

Wait until the jurors see the stain in the trunk .....or the tech that saw it illustrate it on the telestrator (sic?).....

I think George's suicide is going to be a topic-- about his guilt. :mad:

here's my :twocents:

JB is not going to pursue the abuse excuse. He has not been able to go anywhere with that one because it didn't happen. So the dt is going to sort of quietly let that business go by the way side. Now if we are not gonna poo on that particular pot after all, we must explain that 31 days somehow. This explains why we have this eleventh hour attempt at getting in this "grief expert". She is the DT's last ditch effort of explaining that 31 day and all the sleepovers, shopping, partying etc. It was her grief that made her do that, she was in denial. So bereft at the loss of her little Caylee, that her poor fractured mind just could not cope.

This expert, IMO, is the evidence that JB realizes the abuse excuse aint gonna fly.

I think him letting go of the abuse excuse,the jury will hold that agaisnt him for they are probably waiting to hear more about it.either way if he pursue it or lets its go..its not good for ICA,They will think they are being lied to and convict her either way...she REALLY REALLY needs to start thinking about getting a plea deal......If he wants to repair any damage to his career,,he better tell her NOW is the time to deal and tell the truth.....

So what will this "grief expert" testify to? That everyone grieves differently? Isn't that something that the jurors, and almost every human on the planet already knows? There is a big difference between coping with death badly or oddly and the behavior of a killer trying to hide and/or get away with murdering their child.

As an "expert" does that mean she will provide definitive proof, via scientific studies, that women that have been SA by their family members will always grieve by denying the death of their child, lying, partying, getting inappropriate tattoos, and would rather spend years in jail then admit they know about the accidental death of their child? Until they are in court facing the death penalty?

I think any LE has seen more grieving mother's reactions and are far better experts in how those mothers handle grief than this "expert".

Couple of things that hurt the Defense today (outside confirming again that Casey is a pathological liar):

1. George was fully engaged at the jailhouse visits, yet he is usually silent. Cindy does the talking with this couple, though she defers and refers to George often. This doesn't imply that George is complicit with Casey, it is simply the dynamic of this couple, imo. So, the fact that Cindy was making the calls to Casey and LE in the days leading up to and following Caylees disappearance is simply indicative of the way this couple operates - nothing more or less, imo.

2. George encourages Casey to talk to a sherrif's officer, an FBI agent, and officer "Happy" in one short visit. He wants his daughter to talk to LE outside of his presence to help locate Caylee. Not the actions of a guilty party, imo.

3. Cindy tells Casey multiple times that the family is strong and nothing should be said or not said in order for her to "protect the family". Cindy sure doesn't seem to be thinking about hiding family secrets or CYA for the family. She too wants Casey to talk to LE in order to locate Caylee, imo.

4. Casey will throw anyone and everyone under the bus without hestitation. TonE, Amy, Jesse - all "suspicious" according to Casey's unbreakable code speak with Lee.

5. Casey knows Lee is totally on to her, but totally conflicted with this knowledge, imo. Thus her profusely thanking him at the end of the coded visit; she loves her life being the focus of Lee's life, but needs to continue to endear herself to him anticipating what he will ultimately discover (a whole lot more lies)...

6. Cindy and George are not referring to Caylee by name often in the visits; usually "that little girl, our little girl..". I think it might be intentional; they don't want Casey to shut down or blow up if everything is "Caylee, Caylee, Caylee", imo...

P.s. My frequent use of quotation marks is dedicated to Jose Baez, though I'm sure he won't get around to reading this thread for at least a couple of years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3