2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Ms Anthony (ICA) shaking her head no????

I wish she had trusted her daughter with someone else.

Me too. I also wish that she would have done what she said to the detectives she would supposedly do if she didn't want Caylee anymore: left her with her parents and moved out.

She had options: putting Caylee up for adoption, giving custody to George and Cindy. It's pathetic IMO that she didn't do either of these things. Caylee was a beautiful little child who would have made any family happy.

Instead Casey was more concerned with partying and living "La Bella Vita". Sickening.

She speaks so deadpan when she talks about not seeing Caylee again and how petrified and how she can't forgive herself. She's terrible at playing the part of a concerned mother. She couldn't even fake emotion. Wow. As a mother if I had to utter the words about not seeing my child again you better believe I'd barely be able to choke them out in that situation. (Assuming a child was actually kidnapped, which we all know wasn't the case)

All they are trying to do now is trip her up. They are not even trying to get info from her anymore.

Why would a kidnapper hang out with Caylee at Universal studios?

Are there a lot of missing kids there?

#
Jurors are not even glancing up from their monitors. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:53 AM

shes so petrified... oif waht???? backwards sort of way... familiar situations??!?! take a cab here?!?!?!?!? there is no terror or urgency in her voice... there is nothing but that of a liar.... she is where she is now because of no one but herself..the end... DT can not find a way out of this..shoiuld have pleaded long ago...but no..maybe shes been to univeral within the last five weeks... omg!!

Man ICA's dagger stares towards Yuri are fierce and getting fiercer.

2em04tc.jpg

The only desperation I hear in this tape comes from the Detectives...sad!

#
Teacher juror is listening and looks like he's trying not to laugh in disbelief, shaking his head and now taking notes. #caseyanthony
by anthonycase via twitter at 10:53 AM

One juror is rocking in his chair and glancing at prosecutors then back at screen. -fell

So kidnappers take kids to Universal - 30 minutes from her parent's home?. - Ridiculous.

Everyone gets into Universal Studios from the back lot. Right. Not a chance, yep I thought she would be sitting her in the lobby. She could be anywhere, why not the backlot of US.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Jurors are not even glancing up from their monitors. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

One juror, an older man, is occasionally looking up at #caseyanthony then back at monitor. -fell

As KC is listening she whispers NEW ADVANCED lies to her defense.

Kealing tweet: #caseyanthony Juiror three laughed at Allen's comment about Caylee " you think she's gonna take a cab here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela