2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those like myself who are ignorant on this matter...what is a curative motion?

Exhibit #68. Jail house visitation of GA and CA of 7/25/08 - two in sequence.

HHBP reading stipulation as to truth of video.

So glad that this MESSAGE BOARD is here because I am running in and out of the house today and can't keep up. Thank you everyone.

End of OT I promise.

I'd venture to guess the pet fish of the janitor of the building in JB's office knew the tapes were a priority. [no offense intended to the janitor or his fish or the tank he lives in]

Maybe JB was too busy coming up with his fantastical opening statement theory. Uh, strike that. Theories.

Mistrial denied... but what did JP say he would consider?

ICA needs to keep her hands off of her atty. And, her atty. needs to stop chatting with her and pay attention.

stevehelling Steve Helling
5) DWF, late 50s, 3 kids, long gray hair, glasses - no reaction. 6) 33yo MWM, 2 kids, slouches, often seems to be dozing, no other reaction.

Goody goody gumdrops!!! I feel the "you have been the best father and grandfather" comment from ICA to GA coming up. This should wipe the sexual abuse lies right away!

I LOVE watching these tapes knowing the jury is watching them too. Baez is going to have to put Casey on the stand after all these tapes because that is all they are going to know Casey by.

I never thought the word "DENIED" would make me smile sooooo much.

maybe he needs to STOP repeating no other than our previous etc etc AFTER the JUDGE asks HIM do you have any... other than your PREVIOUS etc etc etc...

Lets make the obvious more obvious when the judge already spanked you for doing so in the first place... I'm sure legally he must continue to use those objections however he looks bad for duplicating what the judge says ever time the judge says "OTHER THAN" he would looks smarter to jsut say no...

This is going really bad. If she decided to claim ineffective counsil, when would that happen? It really seems as if he's not ready for this.

The judge asked her on more than one occasion if she was happy with counsel and she said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yay...the "surprise suprise" response to the pool drowning theory!

:great: More Jail House Videos --- this one with CA and GA ...

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member