2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow-now this jury can see very clealry that ICA was ANYTHING BUT AFARAID of her dad George, and Mom Cindy! IMO it clearly shows this abuse theory is all Baloney, and also that George did not find a drowned Caylee!

KC Crying when Cindy saying "Don't worry about protecting us"

cries harder when cinday says "Don't worry about protecting your DAD, ME or LEE"

OK, look at GA's reaction when CA explains to him about the protective custody thing. To think that he would have gone through all this, put HER through all this, if he knew he could just confess there was an accident is simply beyond the pale.

sorry if this has been discussed, but what's the story with the ring? who gave it to her? thanks! this is going fast and I'm multitasking...

Do you have a link please?
Info on the THC, cannabinol...

OK. It's on thread "Blog Question from WFTV", Post # 3, 6/1/2011 @ 1:23pm. Don't know how to post a link directly to the document, sorry...

aw she is laughing when she tells her parents about eating coleslaw and grits..

WHO THE EF CARES! A baby is MISSING.

Did you hear that, jury? SHE STOLE FROM AMY!

Will there be a problem with that? The State wasnt allowed to say anything about the theft only that charges were against her!

Can JB call MISTRIAL again?

Slaw, bologna and cheese, and GRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy: "We forgive anything that you've said."

The defense is going to use this statement by Cindy. JB will claim that Cindy is forgiving KC if KC has told the police or her attorney about the abuse.

BBM I agree and so I think the SA should call Cindy back to ask her what she meant when she said it.......because it does beg the question.

In these visits, KC's acting like she's on some kind of grand adventure of new culinary delights.

sorry if this has been discussed, but what's the story with the ring? who gave it to her? thanks! this is going fast and I'm multitasking...

I thinks she said Jeff Hopkins did. I guess this would have been in 3rd grade when he used to know who she was.

Maybe she stole it.

Oh, the coleslaw comment. I'm so happy she can laugh about it! Life is good. Life is good.

Lengthy digression on jail food on Casey's part...where's that head against a brick wall smiley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1