2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB: Based on ICA's statement - she knew she wasn't an employee when she was at the gate?
Objection - overruled!
As you walked to the gate and events building - she knew she was not an employee? She maintained this charade, correct?
Yes,
Did they handcuff her? No ma"m Did she resist? Not to my recollection...
Did you observe her when they left the property? I over heard ICA asking if they had looked in other states for missing children.
Unfreakingbelievable!!!

Thank the Defense for bring up the word "Charade" Nicely played!!!!

The use of quotes in this case has provided me with great amusement. Especially the correct usage of quotes by LDB, and...well, what happened yesterday with JB.

Ok I want to scream ... so does this mean I need a personal time out? lol.

I just want to slap my computer because the DT thinks that just because ICA admitted her lies that the State can not put on their case. Do we have a pulling hair out smiley?

Can't believe CM implied that the police was setting ICA up just because they knew ICA did not work there (U.S.). :thud: And the people of Florida are having to pay for this??

the DT would have us believe ICA is a helpless little girl with these 3 big bad cops... Its a wonder ICA didn't claim she killed Caylee in self defense!!!!!!!

KC asks the detectives as they left Universal if they'd checked other states for found children. That's new (to me at least!).

Yuri Melich up.

Yuri's coming back. The tapes! The amazing, insane tape. Can't wait to read twitter about jurors during this.

WHo is the guy sitting off to the side of the prosecution in some big white overcoat thing with neck brace on? Just an observer?

Attacking this witness is a BAD move. There is nothing to indicate he is part of a conspiracy against KC, for crying out loud!

This is where the DT is going to lose favor with the jury. Their bullying tactics and arrogance is going to bite them big time.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to deceive.

Just got a shot of the guy wearing the neck brace who I think was running thru the crowd to get a seat in the court room.... :)

I wish there was video of her walking down that hallway and saying "I don't really work here". I'd PAY to see that.

YM being questioned again by LDB.

LDB gives him a document.

Sidebar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads