2011.06.03 Geraldo Rivera's statement on Fox & Friends

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Geraldo is just trying to gain publicity for himself (as usual). And if he and JB are "buddies" then all I got to say is : If you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas!

I just saw a trailer for Geraldo's new episode, starting NOW.

Will the NEW Defense strategy SET HER FREE?

"We are testing the states evidence as they seek to send this woman to the Death Chamber."

Oh Lord.

Life of lies......on now - exposing her lies, imaginary friends with panel and Mark Furhman. Looks good.

Going through all testimony related to Zanny the Nanny.....discussing how she uses rich detail to describe the cast of characters and how they are to be found 'here, there, and everywhere' showing her lies on the jailhouse tapes in between witness testimony.

Cindy: I just found out that they are imaginary people, and up until 6 weeks ago she was looking for Zanny the Nanny.

But like her non-alibi do not exist.

Baez saying to Cindy how it never occurred to her that these people were not real, and how at the time she understood all these things to be true and how she trusted Casey.

Onto the real Zenaida with interview from Nancy Grace. She felt judged, was threatened. She wants justice, wants her name cleared. Her lawyer saying its beyond damage.

Geraldo: Do deep dark secrets haunt the Anthony family.....the panel will discuss the pathology of lying.

Mark Furhman.....what does he say about her going free??Hubby said no Geraldo!!

In the opening segment GR tried to corner Fuhrmnan into saying that Fuhrman had evidence for the defense. But MF quickly stepped back and said ' depends upon how you look at the evidence.'
GR tried to say the ladder being left up means the DT theory is correct. But MK says that id depends upon whether it was an accident ot death ' at the hands of another.'

Geraldo ends this segment saying, sure, she is an aborhent liar, " But do deep dark secrets of the family tell the real story behind the lies.."

I am not sure I can sit through the rest of this ....

Widely scorned as a defense trick will one juror even buy the fragile possibility that Casey was abused.

So WAIT!! Has Geraldo changed his stance again and is back behind the prosecution now.

Saying how her own tapes undermine the defense.

Well, yes they do.

Saying how Zanny the Nanny is code for Xanax. Was it random, or was it code? Geraldo thinks its too random and that it is related to Xanax. Baden saying well there was no Xanax in her hair so she had not been drugged prior to death.

It's too bad Gerald didn't fade into the sunset along with Sally Jessy...

Widely scorned as a defense trick will one juror even buy the fragile possibility that Casey was abused.

So WAIT!! Has Geraldo changed his stance again and is back behind the prosecution now.

Well, yes they do.

Nope. He's just making a feeble attempt to be 'fair and balanced'.

It couldn't be more obvious that he's trying to bolster his good buddy's agenda.

IMO

Onto the hair banding on the decomposed hair, but that ONE hair is a stretch. Geraldo saying with the death smell in the car etc that the prosecutor was so intent on getting a capitol conviction that they pulled out all the stops.

So what's his stance...that they prosecutor has been over-zealous.

Was Casey terrorized by the males in her family? You be the judge.

[Showing the lovey-dovey parts of the jailhouse tapes}

reading e-mail from viewer.= Zanny the nanny is xanex.

OMG. Dr Baden is on now. Talks about the hair test finding no drugs in her system
Hair banding= Baden tries to shut that down now too.

'to try and build a case around a single hair is quite a stretch.'

Geraldo-'-that is a stretch, building it on one strand of hair, denying the Miranda
Warning.'

Baden= it could be a dead racoon. SERIOUSLY? Did he really just say that?????????

Well, yes they do.

I don't believe he's pro-prosecution however there are some things, such as the jail tapes, that can't be ignored or twisted in the favor of the defense.

MOO

Dr. Baden said it could have been a dead deer or racoon...he's in another world :(

Geraldo fully onboard with the DT again now. Started the show to try and be fair and balanced, then brought on Dr Baden and ran with his silly remarks.

The 'single strand of hair' could be explained away easily. It could have been a racoon hair, who really knows.

Yep Baden said it could be a dead raccoon. Sheesh. I would like to see some new faces on this show with a little bit more cred. Don't mind Furhman on this case though. Looking forward to hearing from him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewpcg77
Back