2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. But he seems to be taking BOTH positions. He is fighting the Death band hair, fighting the decomp, and the smell. Fighting the stain evidence.

And yet he keeps pressing the point that George had the car keys too, and George knew the car was at the Amscott, and the big deal he made about the Tow Yard Notices,how long he may have known about the car being abandoned, And the ownership of the duct tape, and that casey told TL that her dad 'picked up the car at Amscott' for her, and George was the last one with the body...

So I think that 'GeorgePutsBodyInTheTrunk ' is his plan B.

Yeah, that's sorta what I think too... Fighting on two fronts.

So there was no evidence that Caylee was ever in the trunk, which is proof that George was pretty clever when he put Caylee there in order to frame Casey :rolleyes:

And what a blind luck for the forensic investigators to find false evidence there in the trunk even though George didn't actually leave any evidence there.

It doesn't have to be logical if it's not true, only the truth needs to make sense.

Hi guys! I'm catching up on the trial (love me some dvr!) and am watching Thursday morning. This is Yuri and the recorded interview with ICA at Disney. The lies are amazing, that goes without saying. What strikes me was how long she held on to the ZFG story. The jury knows that was her original story, but could the SA point out how long she stuck to it?

If they could, that fact alone could be the nail in the coffin for ICA.

Cindy testified that she, herself, was still looking for Zanny until 6 weeks ago. I'd say that's the time that ICA gave up on Zanny.

Linda Kenney-Baden on HLN just read from her list of what she saw
KC says "I'm protecting the family."
GA says "we have to stick together."
KC says "I have to keep my mouth shut."
"She wants to see Dad, she wants to see Dad, she wants to see Dad, she wants to see Dad and moreover the day before Cindy Anthony said George was out for 2 days and he stinks." She goes on to say, "Ummm I see the seed of what the prosecution is doing."

Vinny replie "What kind of glasses are you weraing? :giggle:

KC never explained that the squirrels were in the trunk I don't believe. I think she told or implied to Amy that the squirrels were plastered under the car's body somewhere.

In one of her emails or text messages, KC told Amy she found squirrel fur and remains plastered up underneath the car.......I think she said the front bumper. That would better explain why the smell was inside her car...............the warm engine and air ducts into the car for air conditioning.

Honestly Mitzi, I just don't think she was that smart. I think is was simply laziness. :twocents:

I don't post much,but I have to say that ICA is pretty calculating and willing to throw anyone and everyone under the bus..I would not put that little set up past her..

KC never explained that the squirrels were in the trunk I don't believe. I think she told or implied to Amy that the squirrels were plastered under the car's body somewhere.

I distinctly remember she said that they were stuck to the "frame" of her car, which was important because someone came in (Maybe NitrouspoweredSS??) and said that her car was a "unibody" and had no frame.

Didn't she know by this time she was up on child neglect charges and lying to the LE - and even if Caylee did "come home" - she'd still be facing those charges. Not sure if she was facing Amy's cheque charges when that tape was made.

Yes, she had been charged with child neglect. However, if Caylee had come home safe and sound, there would be no reason to go to trial.

The check fraud wouldn't have had anything to do with Caylee.

JMHO

There is a sexual abuse victim on Vinnie on HLN and she is talking as though it is a FACT that Casey was abused. And in her opinion the jail house tapes show she was abused by her father.

'Of course she would choose her father to reach out to, we always try to get that father we never really had. '

It bothers me, as a SA victim myself, that other victims AUTOMATICALLY believe other abuse victims claims. As a daughter of a defense attorney* I met several wounded men who were falsely accused of sexual abuse. it tore them apart.

* he was not the perp, fwiw

Not a victim myself but I am glad you brought this up. I thought the exact same thing about her as I was listening on the way home on sirius. She really bugged me. Casey is claiming abuse because her LIFE is on the line here. Not to say we know whether or not it's true, but I would not put it past her to do anything at this point, as she has NOTHING to lose. If she doesn't claim something horrendous she is never getting out anyway *to* have to face her family.

I think I need to STOP watching HLN and Vinnie P everyday. I don't think I can take much more of LKB. So glad she's no longer on the DT but I bet anything that she's been texting with JB. Grrrr!

Me too! She just makes my teeth curl. I had to turn it off.Vinny has seen the light but lKB is out there on a limb with Baez . .

Yes they were dead squirrels that climbed into the engine according to a statement to LE by LA, or squirrels plastered to the frame (undercarriage?) of the car after GA borrowed the pontiac and hit them or something.

Yes they were dead squirrels that climbed into the engine according to a statement to LE by LA, or squirrels plastered to the frame (undercarriage?) of the car after GA borrowed the pontiac and hit them or something.

Oh! That's right!! I completely forgot about the other story of the ones that climbed on to the engine! Those squirrels sure were active.

Cindy testified that she, herself, was still looking for Zanny until 6 weeks ago. I'd say that's the time that ICA gave up on Zanny.

Yes 6 weeks ago the Anthonys met with JB and his dream team!

Good morning!!! Rise and Shine!!!

I just finished watching JB in action at the end...I think I am glad I didn't watch it live with you all or I would have ended up on a TO.

So...what is in store today...whining...crying...glaring...objection...sustained...objection...over ruled.

Honestly...it feels like JB is an intern and really doesn't even understand what he is up against.

I just don't understand why, if JB doesn't get the answer he wants from a witness, he just asks the question a different way 2 or 3 times, then starts asking "trick" questions. (Don't know why I put "trick" in quotations, it must have been important). He really is harrassing the witnesses with the same questions that have been objected to several times. Is JP gonna keep letting him get away with that?

Suicidal squirrels sure do have a fatal attraction to that Sunfire.

Wasn't it also 6 weeks ago that GA & CA found learned her defense was going to say it was an accidental drowning & that ICA is a victim of sexual abuse?

I don't know if this has been mentioned already ... but did anyone notice the FREEZE from Sims to the Inmate today??!!! It was very noticeable! No coddling the Inmate today, and NO whispers and notes back and forth. Sims seemed to be totally annoyed with the Inmate, and Sims rushed out of court as fast as she could when the day was over, with no parting friendly words to the Inmate.

At the beginning of the day I saw Baez giving the Inmate a stern talking to and her smiles and giggles disappeared and she got serious and was nodding yes ... yes ... yes.... and I saw her mouth "I promise" .... I got the impression that Baez instructed the Inmate to knock it off with all the whispering to the attorneys and note passing ... especially to Sims ....

I thought Sims was over KC from last Saturday's angry tantrums after Court. No one would talk to her, only Sims. Not JB, not CM, not the other younger attorneys, 2 females and shifty eyed cellphone passing guy, only Sims. She was stuck. Guess she made it clear she is not there to be threatened, thrown at, spit on, or babysit.

IMO, Sims and KC don't like each other, but the last time I posted that here Sims started to pay attention to KC. I still don't think they like each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3