2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
possible even worse than before the boxed content was sealed and held in the evidence vault- - -can u say Thank You Senor Bloise, thanks so much

no further transmission, for my WS pals only

wonder if LDB will ask the witness if he smelled anything while opening box??? pleaseeeee

OMG. To me, it looked like ICA leaned over the desk a bit to sniff the air after the liner was displayed! UGH.

I think she's trying not to cry... why cry over a trunk liner that never held a body?

Does it stink?? I hear alot of coughing and throat clearing....
any tweets

I really hope it doesn't stink still after 3 years. Sources tell me #caseyanthony's car still smells like human decomposition.

by anthonycase via twitter at 2:55 PM

some sort of canister holding a piece of the liner being entered (looks like paint can, inside sealed baggie)

These are the canisters that contain samples cut from the spare tire cover that JA and LDB would like to present for the jury to smell if HJBP allows it.

Does someone have a second to tell me what "may I publish" means? TIA

That the pictures of evidence are uploaded on the computer for the jurors and attorneys to see, and forever logged into technology.

I don't smell anything in the courtroom that's unpleasant #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:57 PM

Investigator Bloise direct exam by LDB continued.

Next package in big box. Witness comes out of witness stand to go to the big cardboard evidence box. He identified it as collected on 7/17/08 from the interior of the trunk. It's the trunk liner and the spare tire cover. He had to cut the spare tire cover for evidence. He didn't cut the rest - it was in three pieces - left right and center.

Witness goes back to witness stand.

LDB conferring with JA.

JA opening the previously mentioned box. The witness is helping get the top off the box. ( It's a tug of war!! I hope it doesn't smell!!)

Witness puts on gloves and removes the spare tire cover (Item I.N.). JB is standing there observing because he couldn't see from his chair.

The witness then removes article 22 - a container with a piece of the spare tire cover (Item I.K.)

He also identified the left side of the liner, the black plastic cover and the right side of the trunk. They are sealed in plastic bags.

The witness goes back to the witness stand.

Next package - collected on 07/28/08 from the spare tire cover. It's 2 swabs.

Omg that room will absorb the odor and jurors will be reminded of it throughout this trial! Brilliant!!

I don't smell anything in the courtroom that's unpleasant #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:57 PM

Does someone have a second to tell me what "may I publish" means? TIA

the atty presenting asks to show the evidence (i.e. exhibits) to the jury.

The look KC just gave JB was as if she was saying.........."you didn't tell me they had evidence from my car!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16