2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The last juror (alternate) looked right at #CaseyAnthony when she told her parents they are "the best" and "are great" -fell

She has absolutely no recollection of saying this much about loving them and wishing them to take care of themselves, you can tell by the way she is leaning over to look at the video

#CaseyAnthony Several jurors noted Casey's comment about George being great Dad and Grandfather.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:22

WOW I don't know, man KC looks as though she's thinking "who are these people"??? Like she doesn't reconize them or herself.

Rut Roh..."you were the best father and by far the best grandfather."
Ummm is it me or does that blow the socks off of the defense? Eat more balogne KC. You are way to thin. But then again, so is your daughter.

LaLa - we are all going to be home - we are all going to be together....
this is so sick to listen to this far down the road. We've all heard these tapes before, but listening to them now..3 years down the road really brings home how evil this woman was to her parents...

#CaseyAnthony Several jurors noted Casey's comment about George being great Dad and Grandfather.

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:22 AM

It also blows my mind how she can keep up with all these lies. She seems to always keep everything straight- she never slips up!

They say that one thing to look for in a person that knows their child is dead is that they will talk about them like they are gone- she used to do this, used to do that. Casey never does that. She talks about Caylee like she's still alive.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors are listening and watching the jail videos very intently!

bobkealing bob kealing

"I want you to keep your focus where it's been"

=on stupid BS I made up to distract you from me killing Caylee

GA - GP and GM send their best to you. Not doing so well. Taking a toll on them. They want the best for you, but they want the little girl to come home. Apologized that they weren't around enough for Caylee.

ICA - They got to spend time with her - more interactively as she got older.

GA - They always ask about Caylee first, then ICA, then Lee. Always genuine.

ICA - Of course. I miss you guys.

GA - Wish I could have been a better dad and gpa

ICA - I can't say enough you are the best father and by far the best grandfather I have ever met. Don't for a second think otherwise. I won't let you. Overall, you have been the best parents.

(Ica - out of courtroom cam writing and talking to JB)

ICA - we're all going to be home together. Have strong faith. I can feel it more and more every day. I don't want you guys not to eat or not sleep. She needs to take care of herself. I don't want to see anything happen to anybody especially because of this.

GA - got to have faith in everything that all this is going to work itself out. It's going to be hard. The way things are going, it's looking tough.

ICA - Don't want to say it's par for the course.

GA - Have friends support.

ICA - just shows the media, portraying, strong minds.

GA - anyone you want to talk to?

ICA - Ryan, Annie - but in person. Media is very concerning to her. I know if anyone will speak for me, it's the two of you and Lee. Really want to thank Annie for me. I missed 2 visits yesterday, declined, just because of court and needed to keep to myself. Glad I went to bed early.

So far, my only question is......

DID JB NOT LISTEN TO THESE TAPES BEFORE HE CAME UP WITH HIS FAIRY TALE????

bobkealing bob kealing
by AmandaOberWESH
1 minute ago

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony That had to be a big deal for the jury, to hear Casey so easily tell her dad how wonderful he's been to her

"Keep your focus where it's been" because it distracts from confronting ME!

"Dad I can't say this enough to you - you are the best father and grandfather. Don't think otherwise for a minute." BUSTED!

She really wanted to go home badly. Buttering him up.

Not really I have heard it theorized that Abuse victims often identify and feel close to their abusers.

I imagine there is a parallel to Stockholm's Syndrome.

the 2 visits she missed could have been Will W and Special K(don't remember her name)

this post lands at random: please keep your posts on the trial and what is going on in the trial. Thank you so much!

She's really offended that everyone's rights are being "violated".

#CaseyAnthony Several jurors noted Casey's comment about George being great Dad and Grandfather. by bobkealing via twitter at 7:22 AM

The last juror (alternate) looked right at #CaseyAnthony when she told her parents they are "the best" and "are great" -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 7:22 AM

"Best father and grandfather" directly contradicts DT's story. ^i^

I don't understand why he dragged GA into his opening statement knowing about all these jailhouse videos. If he would of just left him out of it, the story would at least have a small ounce of possibly vs having 0 possibility now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55