2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury is watching this tape very closely. In my (untrained, speculative) opinion, this shot by the prosecution has hit its target.
by stevehelling via twitter at 11:13 AM
Juror 13 just took a long look at #CaseyAnthony while on the video she talks about not wanting to give media "anything to run with" -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:12 AM

mom dominates conversation
disconnected from dad

Tweet:

The jury is watching this tape very closely. In my (untrained, speculative) opinion, this shot by the prosecution has hit its target.

The one person she wants to see is GA!

Again, NOTHING about Caylee!

I have heard only snips of these interviews before today. In their entirety, WOW. We actually were in Orlando the day Caylee was found, so devastating to see they finally found her.

Anytime CA tried to be honest and truthful with ica she freaks out and wants her father. Imagine how that played out in that house day after day.

Kelly

ETA: CErtainly odd this was her molester though..makes me go hmmm.

Did ya hear that, WS'ers? GA very clearly says "wow..... wow" under his breath. He's frustrated! This is not the reaction from a man/grandpa who helped hide his deceased granddaughter. He cannot believe his diabolical daughter and her bs.

He cannot believe she's not doing everything she can to find Caylee.

Wah Wah Wah - poor me - nobody can see how I feel - I have to keep my mouth shut - or I will be giving the detectives more stuff to throw up at me when this goes to trial.

I don't want to see Lee because it will be a whole list of interrogation.

I wanted to see you Dad because you are the longest I've been disconnected from. I want to see you.

Forgive me. I know it's been said before but I can't get over how many times ICA refers to herself. Every other word is I, me, I, I, I, me, me, me,......

Interesting that of anyone she can see, she chooses to see GA. How's JB going to explain this away???

This family is in serious need of some STRAIGHT TALK...........I just can't imagine for the life of me how with this type of communication anything ever gets accomplished. Why do they stand for it???? new meaning for dysfunctional

KC admitts that she wanted to see her dad before anyone else.

"AND MOM, WITH KEEPING ME HERE"

She talks as though HER parents are keeping her in jail. As though her parents are the ones who chose to put her in jail to punish her.

As though she hasnt been arrested!!!

and told STUNNING LIES to the cops and STOLEN her folks money - guess the ATM ran out ...

ICA (to GA): u and i we've been separated for a while...and i want to see t one person i've been separated from, you...and i've made a choice...you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143