2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but IMO he got wind of something and because of his morals or values or the simple fact that he is indeed a respected Atty he dropped them like a hot potato.
Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop, THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.
I think so too. I think there's a real possibility the realized that maybe just maybe G and C were covering up 'something' for Casey. I think he ran as fast as he could and dropped them like a hot potato.

Sleeping juror may not be sleeping but may just have her eyes closed. I do that sometimes when I am intently listening. However, in court I do not see it as appropriate because even if she isn't sleeping it may appear to some that she is!

It goes with my observation of court being rather informal in FL. For such a serious case, it being allowed doesn't compute for me. :waitasec:
I covered a murder trial here in Virginia years ago in which a juror was doing the same thing. One of the attorneys raised the point that the juror appeared to be asleep and couldn't be giving the evidence the proper consideration. The judge agreed to toss the juror off the panel. She claimed she wasn't sleeping.

I just thought of a something a few minutes ago that made me think about the "death hair banding" testimony from today, and that only ONE hair strand was found in the trunk of ICA's vehicle with the "death banding" on it.

I have watched "almost" every episode of "Forensic Files" and I remember there were many times when there was only ONE -- ONE "strand of hair" found at the "crime scene" or on the victim which "clearly identified the murderer," and only one piece of evidence which put the murderer AT the "crime scene" like a "fiber" or "fiber from clothing."

So if there is only ONE of Caylee's hair strands with "death banding" on it, it is just one little piece of the MANY PIECES of "forensic evidene" that will clearly show that it could only be one person -- ICA -- who put Caylee in the trunk of the car !

I know many were of the opinion that only ONE hair strand is not much -- but there is so much more evidence to come in -- and I can't wait to see the duct tape evidence.

I hope that made sense ... it's been a long week ...

Geraldo was on Fox news' Fox Report talking about the case and 'supposedly' is going to talk about some "Ace of Spades", that Jose Baez is allegedly holding, on his program tonight. I was surprised shocked that Geraldo admitted that evidence this week looked very bad for the defense.

Geraldo comes on at 10 PM EDT, after Judge Jeanine Pirro's program which is also supposed to be covering the case tonight.

I read somewhere that when the trial is over, the sidebar transcripts will become available under FLA's Sunshine Law. Can you or anyone else confirm that?

http://www.wftv.com/video/28080186/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Day 17 In Casey Anthony's Murder Trial Pt. 1

Mason ....???? bench conferences on Saturday being broadcast, you didn't know it, Jose did not know it, I didn't know it, on Saturday evening they told me
Judge - well, we had a different operator on Saturday
Mason - one particular comment about what was or was not motive that you said .....
Judge - yeah , well unfortunately Mr. Mason bench conferences are public records and they will eventually get them if they ask for them, so ... they not intended to be broadcasted live at that time but if they request a transcript, but I don't think we'll have that problem today
Mason - just wanted to alert you to it
Judge - thank you Mr. Mason

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6568043&highlight=sidebar+released#post6568043
5/27/2011
Themis said: "A sidebar is on the record, but outside the hearing of the jury. If you are watching the video, you can see the court reporter get up and move over to the sidebar with her equipment so she can take down the sidebar conversation. It becomes part of the transcript of the trial. "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135285&page=16
JBean posted this tonight on the tweets thread:
Tue, May 24, 2011

http://twitter.com/#!/NinthCircuitFL
Ninth Circuit of FLState v Casey Anthony case:
Evidence presented at trial will be made available to the media at the end of the trial.

I'm strongly against the death penalty, thankfully it's not an option in the Netherlands, but this case strongely tests my convictions.. Who murders a child? And even if it was an accident, why dispose of a child's body in such a manner? The world we live in man..

Geraldo was on Fox news' Fox Report talking about the case and 'supposedly' is going to talk about some "Ace of Spades", that Jose Baez is allegedly holding, on his program tonight. I was surprised shocked that Geraldo admitted that evidence this week looked very bad for the defense.

Geraldo comes on at 10 PM EDT, after Judge Jeanine Pirro's program which is also supposed to be covering the case tonight.

Is he going to tell WHAT the Ace of Spades is or just claim that his buddy has one?

I know that ICA is guilty, but it does concern me that some of the jurors could latch on to the GA thing and try to read into items that are not there.

Is he going to tell WHAT the Ace of Spades is or just claim that his buddy has one?

Geraldo implied that he would be revealing it. I don't quite trust him to carry through with that though.

Here's the exact quote from Geraldo on Fox Report earlier:
"IF it were not for the Ace of Spades that Baez were holding, and I'll tell you about it, or maybe you'll see it at 10 o'clock tonight, I think this is looking very bad for the defense."

Uhm,does that sound like trial by ambush?

Geraldo's promises are as empty as Al Capone's vault! I'm still trying to get over that wasted 2 hours of my life.

Most likely spin to bolster ratings and trying to gain more viewers.

Geraldo implied that he would be revealing it. I don't quite trust him to carry through with that though.

Here's the exact quote from Geraldo on Fox Report earlier:
"IF it were not for the Ace of Spades that Baez were holding, and I'll tell you about it, or maybe you'll see it at 10 o'clock tonight, I think this is looking very bad for the defense."

Thanks for taking one for the team by listening to Geraldo!:loser:

The sidebar that Amy H. was called over to on May 31, 2011 after her testimony -- has been obtained by the media already and what was said published.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28120634/detail.html

Casey Anthony Defense: Best Friend Testimony Inconsistent
Casey Anthony, 25, Charged With Killing Daughter
POSTED: Friday, June 3, 2011

Bench transcripts from a conversation Huizenga had with Judge Belvin Perry reveals clues about the defense's strategy.

I just thought of a something a few minutes ago that made me think about the "death hair banding" testimony from today, and that only ONE hair strand was found in the trunk of ICA's vehicle with the "death banding" on it.

I have watched "almost" every episode of "Forensic Files" and I remember there were many times when there was only ONE -- ONE "strand of hair" found at the "crime scene" or on the victim which "clearly identified the murderer," and only one piece of evidence which put the murderer AT the "crime scene" like a "fiber" or "fiber from clothing."

So if there is only ONE of Caylee's hair strands with "death banding" on it, it is just one little piece of the MANY PIECES of "forensic evidene" that will clearly show that it could only be one person -- ICA -- who put Caylee in the trunk of the car !

I know many were of the opinion that only ONE hair strand is not much -- but there is so much more evidence to come in -- and I can't wait to see the duct tape evidence.

I hope that made sense ... it's been a long week ...

The DT wanted to use 'Touch DNA". A single strand of hair looks like a giant piece of evidence compared to that,physically.
It's all relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member