2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

Witnesses called as of June 4, 2011 (36)

May 24, 2011
- George Anthony

May 25, 2011
- Cameron Campana
- Nathan Lezniewicz
- Clint Roy House
- Maria Kissh
- Brian Burner
- Jamie Realander
- Erica Gonzalez
- Anthony Lazzaro

May 26, 2011
- Anthony Lazzaro (again)
- George Anthony (again)
- Ricardo Morales
- Melissa England
- Troy Brown
- Iassen Donov
- Danti Salati
- Christopher Stutz
- Matthew Crisp

May 27, 2011
- Mallory Parker
- William Waters
- Catherine Sanchez - Amscot
- Simon Birch
- George Anthony (again)
- [all store surveillance videos played]

May 28, 2011
- Cindy Anthony

May 31, 2011
- Cindy Anthony (again)
- Amy Huizenga
- [audio of KC first call home played]

June 1, 2011
- Amy Huizenga (again)
- Lee Anthony
- Rendon Fletcher
- Adriana Acevedo
- Amanda Macklin - Saw Grass Apts
- Reginald Hosey
- Yuri Melich

June 2, 2011
- Jeffrey Hopkins
- Leonard Turtora
- Yuri Melich (again)
- [audio interview of KC at Universal played]
- [jail visit videos played]

June 3, 2011
- [more jail visit videos played]
- Charity Beasley
- Awilda McBride
- Christine Narkiewicz
- Gerardo Bloise

June 4, 2011
- Karen Korsberg Lowe
- Michael Vincent

Thank you SO much for doing this, TT!! I had already started working on this list last night after searching for 3 hours trying to find when someone had testified because I couldn't remember, and the trial threads don't show the information but then I fell asleep at the computer and was going to finish it tonight.

Maybe you could ask one of our wonderful mods to post this up in the trial archive section so that it will be easy to find. I know that I certainly will be perusing it again, and I am sure that it will be most helpful to many others who may want to review a witness's testimony.

Hey, what time during the trial today did JB seem to have a fit of some sort? I'd like to see it. TIA!

I'm watching todays trial videos now and will let you know, gitana1.

Yes we have a water trained cadaver dog in my area. It is a shephard and they put him in a boat and he actually can sniff the water for a body. Quite amazing. Now if I remember correctly but I could be wrong that dog can do water and land. But the pool is 4 feet tall and NO ONE said anything about Caylee drowning in a pool when LE and those dogs were back there..
Those dogs smelled human decomposition.

:seeya: No doubt in my mind that the dogs smelled decomp in the back yard. It's peculiar how that fact was shoo'd at times.

THANK YOU, RR004 (And "hi, there!" :seeya: -- It's good to be talking with you here again!)

I've never seen that clip before, and I got quite a jolt when the subject of Nancy Grace's hot debate with Mark NeJame switched to that Size 6 Disney dress!

I was with MJ and TM the day that Size 6 dress was produced by the person who claimed to have "discovered" it. That dress was not only WAY too large to be the one worn in the picture taken of Caylee when she was 2, there was another glaring reason to doubt that it was a legitimate piece of evidence.

However, Nancy Grace was tipped off about its discovery (by the person who found it, I believe), and without getting confirmation from anyone, she broke the big story that Caylee's Disney dress had been found by a searcher.

So I sat here now, watching the clip you provided, watching MN deal with NG's loud offensive attacks, her counter-attacks, and her favorite avoidance technique (interrupting the speaker to prevent him/her from making his point). And you know what I was thinking?

I was thinking how odd/funny it is that although I've avoided her show for two years because of the exaggerations, pointless high drama, and huge errors in reporting facts, I've now starting watching it because I'm so frustrated with the commentators on HLN and IN SESSION who seem to be very biased toward (or rooting hard for?) the defense!

Go figure. :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

PS: Regarding Mark NeJame--In case it wasn't obvious, I not only respect him, I also like him tremendously.

Sorry, I should have been more detailed.
I think, moo, all that, ICA wanted to get rid
of Caylee, I think she deliberately smothered
her to death.

My main point was I don't believe the duct
tape was applied to Caylee after she died.
IMO, it was the cause of death, I just have
several theories on why ICA went that route
vs. holding a pillow over her face or choking her out.

Hi Lanie, I'd love to hear your theories on why duct tape. One I can think of, others have mentioned, that she wanted to set someone else up.....or make it look like Caylee was kidnapped. If she was trying to set her father up, it seems she started too late. It doesn't add up, IMO.

Respectfully bolded by me.

To shed some light on this (or not... take or leave type info here as I'm not registered as an official WS expert on this): I'm a research scientist and when I do work for one specific type of agency, I also have to "destroy" my notes. It's not as bad as it sounds. I take personal notes that are eventually transcribed into an official report. The short version is that my direct supervisor reviews my notes and my report, notifies me of any questions or discrepancies and if there are none, "signs off" on the report. He signs off to verify that everything in my notes was faithfully reproduced in my report. No errors, nothing changed, nothing omitted. I then shred my personal notes.

It is standard for some agencies and the supervisor signing off on my report is the official acknowledgment that everything scientific in my notes has been transcribed into my report correctly. If there is something missing on the report that is in my notes or something ambiguous (say my handwriting of the number one looked like it could have been a seven, or there's a figure in there that looks improbable, stands out from the rest, looks like it could be an artifact of something else, a mistake in transcription, etc) then he doesn't sign the report - he makes a note of his question and we both have to review the notes and report. Anything that gets changed after the first time I submit it to him is noted, the change explained, dated and initialed. When we work with samples that require this, since I know full well any errors will be noted and the changes become part of the official record, I make darn sure I check everything several times before I hand anything over. This is one of the benefits of that system. Only after we both agree it's accurate are my notes shredded.

That protocol is in place for many reasons, but one benefit is that the report is checked numerous times and is as accurate as possible. In fact the only time we have to follow that protocol is for important stuff that will be used officially and has to be precise and verified. Everyone I work with who does the sign-off type research periodically always finds it stressful but useful. I have a lot of respect for the CSI folks who use that as standard operating procedure.

Again - I'm just a poster here so take or leave the info. :seeya:

I'll take it ! Thanks :rocker:

Yes we have a water trained cadaver dog in my area. It is a shephard and they put him in a boat and he actually can sniff the water for a body. Quite amazing. Now if I remember correctly but I could be wrong that dog can do water and land. But the pool is 4 feet tall and NO ONE said anything about Caylee drowning in a pool when LE and those dogs were back there..
Those dogs smelled human decomposition.

I trust the dogs. We have a service dog, who tracks, for my son.He's developmentally disabled,has autism and knows no danger.
I have to trust our dog to find him should he wander off (and he has ,despite many safety measures).
Yep,I trust the dogs.

On HLN now - "Special Report" covering the case........

THANK YOU, RR004 (And "hi, there!" :seeya: -- It's good to be talking with you here again!)

I've never seen that clip before, and I got quite a jolt when the subject of Nancy Grace's hot debate with Mark NeJame switched to that Size 6 Disney dress!

I was with MJ and TM the day that Size 6 dress was produced by the person who claimed to have "discovered" it. That dress was not only WAY too large to be the one worn in the picture taken of Caylee when she was 2, there was another glaring reason to doubt that it was a legitimate piece of evidence.

However, Nancy Grace was tipped off about its discovery (by the person who found it, I believe), and without getting confirmation from anyone, she broke the big story that Caylee's Disney dress had been found by a searcher.

So I sat here now, watching the clip you provided, watching MN deal with NG's loud offensive attacks, her counter-attacks, and her favorite avoidance technique (interrupting the speaker to prevent him/her from making his point). And you know what I was thinking?

I was thinking how odd/funny it is that although I've avoided her show for two years because of the exaggerations, pointless high drama, and huge errors in reporting facts, I've now starting watching it because I'm so frustrated with the commentators on HLN and IN SESSION who seem to be very biased toward (or rooting hard for?) the defense!

PS: Regarding Mark NeJame--In case it wasn't obvious, I not only respect him, I also like him tremendously.

I like Mark NeJames too. Just wondering if anyone has any insight as to why he stopped representing the Anthony's?

Sleeping juror may not be sleeping but may just have her eyes closed. I do that sometimes when I am intently listening. However, in court I do not see it as appropriate because even if she isn't sleeping it may appear to some that she is!

It goes with my observation of court being rather informal in FL. For such a serious case, it being allowed doesn't compute for me. :waitasec:

I'm on Commission and I often see one or two in the public gallery dozing during testimony.It's easy to tell when they are truly asleep.One man (media,HAH) crosses his arms and his chin drops all the way down to his chest. Uncomfortable ,while awake.
A woman, who comes to each meeting,head bobs. Her eyes drift closed and her head starts to fall forward ,She jerks back up with a start ,eyes open for a second,then eyes drift closed,repeat head jerking.
I watched her do this for at least an hour.Wonder what she reports to her boss about the testimony :waitasec:

Hi Friday. I also have a great deal of respect and admiration for MN. He is a gentleman and very professional. Thanks for sharing your experience with that NG episode. I remember it well, and while I don't dislike NG, I felt she behaved badly toward MN that night. I wouldn't have blamed him if he refused to be on her show again. But I'm glad he's been back, and that also speaks well of his character, IMO. Good to see you back here too!

BBM The odor of decomp unmistakeable according to George, Cindy, Lee the tow truck driver, LE and sundry other people, yet to come Dr Vass who is an expert on human decomp as are the homicide detectives of LE, that's a heck of a lot to ignore for a plastic bag of empty cartons. There were also paper towels covered in grave wax and maggots, grave wax only comes from a dead body.
The trash in the car consisted of empty packaging and a pizza box also empty, a bottle of spit sealed (top on). No moisture at all. That's it, there are plenty of pictures of the trash where you can see this for yourself. Unless you have already bought into Baez's carp about there being pizza, ham and various foodstuffs, all disproved.

It has been tried in a court before, in fact it was tried by the DT's hair expert, but he was unable to give them the evidence they wanted so they dropped him.

You do realize that even if there were a 100 hairs with a death band the terminology would remain the same, apparent death band, what was said is clear the banding only appears on a hair if the body is deceased. One hair with mitochondrial dna from one of three people, Cindy, Casey or Caylee, the only one who is likely to have a death band is the one who is dead....Caylee. Where is the wiggle room in this?

While I respect your opinion I don't come close to agreeing with it.

I believe I stated with the evidence presented so far, in regards to the odor in the trunk. I also said that my opinion may change with further evidence. I respect your opinion as well, and I do disagree with it.

I would like to ask a couple of questions to any one that can provide me with a good logical answer. 1. If there was no food in the white trash bag, what were the maggots eating to allow them not only to survive, but to flourish? 2. If it was a human decompositional event that occurred in the trunk that caused the odor, aside from the trace of butric acid, and an odorless hair with apparent decomp, what other human decomp material was found in the trunk that could have caused the odor to intensify to the point where you could smell it even when the car doors and trunk were closed?

As always my entire post is my opinon only.

I trust the dogs. We have a service dog, who tracks, for my son.He's developmentally disabled,has autism and knows no danger.
I have to trust our dog to find him should he wander off (and he has ,despite many safety measures).
Yep,I trust the dogs.

Me too, especially when MORE than one hit on the same exact spots!

Heads up:
At 9 PM EDT, Justice with Judge Jeanine Pirro (Fox news) is going to bring in a body language expert to break down every aspect of the case.

Watching Linda's opening statement - powerful stuff - WHERE IS CAYLEE ANTHONY? Especially the blockbuster movie night without Caylee and then detailing her activities during the 31 days Caylee was "missing". Hopefully Linda will finish off just as strongly.

I like Mark NeJames too. Just wondering if anyone has any insight as to why he stopped representing the Anthony's?
I'm not sure but IMO he got wind of something and because of his morals or values or the simple fact that he is indeed a respected Atty he dropped them like a hot potato.
Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop, THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.

I believe I stated with the evidence presented so far, in regards to the odor in the trunk. I also said that my opinion may change with further evidence. I respect your opinion as well, and I do disagree with it.

I would like to ask a couple of questions to any one that can provide me with a good logical answer. 1. If there was no food in the white trash bag, what were the maggots eating to allow them not only to survive, but to flourish? 2. If it was a human decompositional event that occurred in the trunk that caused the odor, aside from the trace of butric acid, and an odorless hair with apparent decomp, what other human decomp material was found in the trunk that could have caused the odor to intensify to the point where you could smell it even when the car doors and trunk were closed?

As always my entire post is my opinon only.

I think this is a great post from a neutral standpoint. As far as your questions I think they are questions everyone would like the answer to. And hopefully by the end of this trial we will all have our answers. jmo

I have nothing to back this up but during today's trial on CNN Headline News there was a blurb that the jury was going to be taken to Caylee's remains site. Did anyone else see that? It did not mention when that was supposed to happen.
Please forgive me quoting myself but I need to correct this.
I was just watching Headline News again and my "local news break" just came on. It seems that a Memphis jury will be taking the trip to where a victims remains were found, not Caylee related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove