2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Is this the "sniffer machine" as Baez called it?

hunh? "the male side of the nut" ????

Wow, took air samples of the garage car is stored in at that time.

Would air actually maintain its originally odor without being affected by the material the can is made out of?

in my very lay opinion, i'd say it depends on what the material is. if it is absorbed in to the material it might be stronger...retained longer.

Jada - Anthony's used something other than chlorine in the pool...thus no chlorine to be tested in Caylee's hair.

They used baquacil, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, how I wish that someone walking that can back to evidence table would trip, fall against the defense table and the can "accidentally" open! LOL!

The jury MAY get the opportunity to smell the carpet anyway. Won't they get the opportunity to see the physical evidence up close?

Remember Cindy remarked she brushed away some debris from the car. No one asked any further questions on that subject. Very surprised. Was it her apparent breakdown on the stand that held back more detail?

I lied...just one comment:

If the state opens those canisters for the jury to smell, and it's horrific, I think that is definitely going to sway the jury wrt JB's theory that air quality testing is "junk science".

JMO

(shutting up now)
Just think what the jury must be thinking right now...I would bet they're focusing intently on the can's contents. Just thinking of what the smell may be has them giving the science credibility. IMO

He too air samples of the trunk, the bag of trash, other areas of the car, and of the garage itself.

I think a hair being in the trunk could happen - if you're the type of person to throw your gym clothes, a hat you wear at the park, etc in the back...it would make sense to find hairs. But if you're dead, you aren't doing any of the above.

Some women shed a lot of hair....I do...so my bending over, in and out of the trunk...lifting things out and putting things in...there wouls def be hair shed in that trunk...DH sheds body hair alot so there wouls also be shedded make body hair n the truck..but in NO WAY would one single hair have a death band. No way,.

hunh? "the male side of the nut" ????

Fasteners have "male" and "female" ends. Basically it's how they fit together. A screw end would be the male end going into the female end of a nut, the male end would be the opposite HTH's!

Remember Cindy remarked she brushed away some debris from the car. No one asked any further questions on that subject. Very surprised. Was it her apparent breakdown on the stand that held back more detail?

Is Cindy subject to recall - maybe this can be addressed?

KBelichWFTV

Jurors listened closely to fbi analyst karen lowe.. At beginning of cross examination they appeared to be lost or confused
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

The jury MAY get the opportunity to smell the carpet anyway. Won't they get the opportunity to see the physical evidence up close?

When and how is it going to be determined that the jury is going to smell the sample(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06