2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question....could they have compared the ONE head hair found in the trunk...to the hair found on the skull and gotten a PERFECT MATCH??? Complete with more post-mortem banding?????????????????

I'm curious to see where JB goes on cross. IMO, the door is open here for him to score a few points.

Oh no, here we go.

An aside, all these microscopic hair pictures I am looking at isn't helping sway my opinion that hair is gross, jmo.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Recap: Speaking to jurors, Lowe cited literature and research documenting the phenomenon of post mortem root banding.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@
@deedrakerby She and all jurors are very stone faced during this. They never show emotion. #caseyanthony

HHJB schooling JB again...

Why didn't Baez bring this info up at the Frye Hearing,:waitasec:

i hate that I keep doing this but what is the link to the casey cam that is just the casey cam? The picture in picture link bugs me.

LDB just got up with purse, did she leave?

JB ran out to get paperwork to quote Justice Scalia! :waitasec:

Did he just think of this?

JB still trying to make his point before HHJBP.......

OMG....JB is stating that Justice Scalia used the NAS in the Melendez case.

HHJP asked in what capacity it was cited....he said he'd have to look it up.

Posting for Giant Pickle, link to ICA only webcam in siggy :blowkiss:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
by OSCaseyAnthony
Forensics professor here counseling state just told me this is the forensic case of the decade. He says this case is making history.

(Professor) Judge: Mr. Baezzz. If you're going to read at a rapid rate, sir, there will not be a record. And therefore no record for anyone to review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove