2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not sure the Home Depot tapes are coming in at all. Couldn't they just be GA/CA? Maybe just turned over to the DT just because they had them. IIRC the SA turned over everything they had even if not being used.

I heard LKB state on IS...(paraphrasing) "The skeleton was consistant with a drowning". Anyone DVR this to playback? How could a "Skeleton" be consistant with a drowning?

maybe its me...

Exactly - unless it is Baez himself of course. He must be feeling the need to defend himself in the court of public opinion, which means he must have some self-awareness. If he was doing a great job, he'd have the confidence to keep his mouth shut.

JB is very busy bolstering his public image outside the courthouse. He posed for photographs with two women one afternoon last week. Big Big smile on JB's face and if I remember correctly this was right after the ICA video with her mom and dad where it was all about ICA the forgotten one/hissy fit.:maddening:

That's what I'm saying, though. Where are the jars? What about rags she may have used with it? She's not the cleanliest of people, and I can't believe she wouldn't have left some of these materials somewhere (i.e. TonE's, at home, in the Pontiac). JMO, though.

It doesn't make sense but I think we're all going to have to get our heads around the fact that she made it somehow. There really is no other explanation.

As to Maggots and Apologies in Advance for being so graphic:
Any maggots found inside the bags that once held Caylee's body would have to have hatched from the fly activity once the animals opened the bags to the air and flies were given access to the exposed decomposing body...

It would seem that maggots found in the trunk itself were likely dead but those and any evidence of the life cycle of maggots that was found in the trash and/or still obtainable on Caylee's remains or inside the bag with her skull would not have been exposed to the high concentration of chloroform found in the trunk. I am not a biologist nor an expert but it just seems logical.

Excellent word, train of thought and I agree! :rocker:

Oh dear. Did anyone else just hear LKB on IS say of this case that she feels like her baby is out there and she's not there? OMG.

OK... Ynot must no longer listen to LKB. Ever.

Ynot...take a step back..and TURN her OFF...
She's not there because she CHOSE not to be there.
If she feels this way then why did she decide to BAIL on her baby:twocents:

IMO....I think it's LKB that the DT is always on the computer with and JB texting on his iPad or whatever it is....AND....I just keep telling LKB to keep blowing hot air outta her mouth from her newly "remodeled" face.
She doesn't realize it don't matter any more...her biased opinions mean squat. The jury has been picked. The jury is sequestered. The jury is listening to Dr. V. The jury will decide that he's great at what he loves to do....AND, he knows what he's talking about.
For me and LKB...end of discussion...talk to the paw!! LOL

:rocker::rocker:

BBM: I totally agree ! I hope the Judge does NOT allow JB to go to the podium with his cell phone and send and receive text messages !

But on the other hand ... it is showing his "ineptness" -- which I am sure the Jury is aware of by now.

And when LKB comes on the TV, I hit the MUTE button :silenced: or I change the channel ! I just cannot stand to listen to her continued "love" for ICA and the DT ...

In my opinion, she left the DT because she was NOT going to let ICA "BOSS her around" ... I would bet that ICA and LKB "clashed" -- both are narcissistic ... but LKB would "never" admit to it because she is so totally pro-defense ...

:cow:

Oh, I believe we are going to see the purchase of the Duct Tape I bet by George.

Noooo, the prosecution wouldn't do that! It has to be KC, it has to be KC... :seeya:

What do you mean he had nothing to contribute? He brilliantly explained that the hair with the death band might have belonged to a DEAD RACOON. See how astute and important his contributions were? Jeeezzz

I hate those racoons with the 9inch long hair.

LKB says why can't the SA just believe, the child drowned? Because it's BS..who take an accident and turn it into a crime by lying, hiding and abusing a corpse. UGH.

Amazing. Probably since the defense, the defendant and no one else related to this crime even attempted to claim is was an accident for 3 years. Probably because the State had an obligation to investigate this case.

I might ask why can't the defendant admit to the crime and accept responsibility?

I don't even pay attention to IS any more. It is not good reporting, it is not fair and balanced and it is way behind in current facts.

24. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-23-08, 6-29-08, 7-5-08
25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08

Wow..4 trips to Home Depot..2 before and 2 after Caylee died.

I assume these videos are of Casey...right? if they were not of her would the prosecution be allowed to enter them into evidence..?

Pretty sure ICA is in them from what I read when it first came out.

I thought Casey and Amy went to Target on June 30th to buy the gas cans...
so where are those gas cans?

iirc, the Home Depot video is much earlier

Does someone know what date the Home Depot video was take?

The Home Depot videos (or their mention of existing) were released in a 4-08-11 Doc dump previously linked on this thread and the dates are:

24. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-23-08, 6-29-08, 7-5-08
25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08

Two of them are obviously well before Caylee died, so if there is any evidence of her buying chemicals, masks, duct tape, etc. in Ma it will point to premeditation. The one on 6-29 might be her looking for a gas can and who knows what she was there for the day AL was returning home.

It's odd to me that she would be spending any stolen money on anyone but herself unless it was something important. I mean, it's not like you can buy sunglasses, bras and beer at Home Depot.

6-29-08 - the day before she dumps the car

7-5-08 - the day Tony gets back from New York

I know LP bailed her out and then later revoked. Why did parents not bail her out? Or did the bail increase after CA's remains were located.

Thanks from a newbie.

What do you mean he had nothing to contribute? He brilliantly explained that the hair with the death band might have belonged to a DEAD RACOON. See how astute and important his contributions were? Jeeezzz

No way!!! Did he? This is the same man I saw on Greta or NG during the Madelaine McCann case talk about the death bad on hair. He was so sure about it at the time.That is in fact where I first heard about it and he said it could be viewed under the microscope no special testing required. Wish NG or someone would play that clip and see what LKB says.

lol

IS showing testimony after testimony describing the smell coming out of the car

At this point, it doesn't matter what the SA's believe, it matters what the jurors believe.

(IMO) LBK's comment tells me that the defense attempted (and may still be trying...) to get the SA's to accept a plea deal to involuntary manslaughter or something that coincides with accidental drowning/negligence. I believe (very much) the DT is running scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95