2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so painful to watch. But I love it. I hope the jury is not confused by Baez to the point they dismiss this guy's testimony as too disjointed. SHEESH.

Wow, how many times does the judge have to say "Sustained" while JB is interrupting him?

Here we go again, Baez being outlawyered with mass objections. He keeps having to start again.

He managed to get in the flies on the paper towels, Baez you are kind of a ninny.

Aaaaand, Baez ends with a spanking from HHJP. Nice for the jury to walk away with!!!

What is upsetting me more than the way Jose is speaking to Dr. Vass and trying to discredit his professional opinion is the way Casey is just sitting there blank as they discuss decomposition odor, the decomposition process and the opinion that a decomposing body was in her trunk. She didn't even shake her head. This is not lost on the jury.

Recross of Dr. Vass by JB.

He agreed that the fluoride issue in children has not been studied.

Bio-accumulation is a well known phenom.

Is it an opinion based on something that has not been studied? Yes, but founded in a well known phenom called bio-accumulation.

He was told that the paper towels were found in the trash bags.

Dr. Haskell sent him the paper towels. On them he identified fly pupa - JB withdrew question.

Does the paper towel have anything to do with the stain? He does not have that info.

Something attracted the flies to the paper towels. There was no meat residue on the paper towels. There WERE fatty acids consistent with the break down.

Regarding marijuana - objection by JA - sustained.

Witness may stand down, but JA says there is an issue that needs to be addressed outside of the hearing of the jury.

Sidebar - jury can stand and stretch.

JB your opinion of something never been studied (floride in children remains

paper towel found in trash bag and stain had nothing to do with each other....Dr. Haskell identified JB stopped him

Dr. Haskell sent those paper towels identified fly pupae cases....JB objects outside..

no idea if those paper towels have anything to do with that stain...do not

willing to tell this jury - found in conjuction in trunk of car don't see why not relevant....fatty acids could be found in meat found on that paper towels.....somthing attracted the flies to thepaper towls....

don't know if clean up meat after cooking....no meat found on paper towels....fat in breakdown in adipocere ....now marijuana (object-sustained X2 and 3rd time)

Dr may stand down....

Jury to stretch break = Sidebar for scheduling

JA: There is an issue that we need to address.
Sidebar.
Judge advises jury they may stand and stretch, if they like.

Can we get a round of applause for Dr. Vass!!!!!!!!!!

Why does Jose want to bring up the marijuana on the paper towels and attach the negativity of them to Casey?

I've read about Vass and divining rods and I think it's not something that makes me feel comfortable about an expert witness.
Do you feel the same way about scientists who believe in a Being who listens to their prayers, answers them, and will some day be together in a place called Heaven?

I'm just curious, because I don't think a scientist's personal beliefs should matter. Divining rod or God, both are unfalsifiable.

It's the science being testified to that matters, IMO.

HHJP: "sustained". Translation: "No more of this marijuana nonsense!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member