2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 me some JA! Thanks for cleaning this up!

OT- I am traveling from OHIO to florida on Wed (for a bahama cruise!) and I think I have my sister convinced to head to Orlando one day to be in the courthouse! Wonder how early those people are lining up?

One spectator, Brett Schulman, says he arrived at the Orlando courthouse at 4:00am. The line to get inside courtroom 23-A was wrapped around the Orange County Courthouse by 6:00am. ...
www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html -

HHJP: Mr. Baez you asked him a question, you get the answer.
JB: I object
HHJP: Do you withdraw the question?

What was the question?
And the answer?

(sorry, no watching for me right now, you guys are all Info I'm getting )

sidebar... we are being good right? (and sitting on all of our body parts including our noses?)

Why was he making such a big deal about the diving rods and other creative methods dr. Vass uses as inspiration for research? Newton was inspired by apples falling from trees!

So I am a jury member and I just heard false positives can be caused by etc..etc..etc.. unless it is a crime scene.. So false positives cannot be caused at a crime scene because it is a crime scene?

Um no ... so what I heard VASS say (in jury tone) is false positives dont matter at a crime scene.

Not good. Why JB didnt jump on why false positive can show up in a 40 acre feild and not a crime scene with the same compontents it beyound me.

Oh Myyy JB trying to badger Dr. Vass for even testing those papers towels and able to tie to the results..YET JB wishes to try and link his hamburger and Pot results as a link?..Sometimes I wonder just where JB draws HIS line when trying to make his points?..Sorry..I just didnt find his cross nor re-cross making one single dint in Dr. Vass's testimony:rocker:

Im seriously loving Dr. Vass's enthusiasm in scientific research and his eccentricities endear him to me.

Note to JB-
Re: the smell of decomposition in the car, if it talks like a duck and walks like a duck.......

This has to be the quote of the day:

HHJP: Mr. Baez you asked him a question, you get the answer.

JB: I object

Dr. Vass is a very patient man, that's all I can say about being cross'd by JB

I'm new here - just wanted to say I think Dr. Vass did an excellent job on the stand.

JMHO

I want to say something so horrible about Baez, but I will just say Bless You Dr Vass for being the bigger, better man during this interrogation.

Oh come on.... the paper towel and the stain are not connected to each other? JB grasping for straws.

Just because Baez drives around with raw meat in a bag, doesnt mean anyone else does.:floorlaugh:

Dr. Vass needs a standing ovation for todays testimony and endurance! :clap:

Why does Jose want to bring up the marijuana on the paper towels and attach the negativity of them to Casey?

I suggested long ago that JB would try to use marijuana induced phychosis as a mitigating factor.

Dr Vass sounds annoyed...tired...peeved...but is doing really well

HHJP sounds peeved and drained...but is hold the court well

What a day...

Sounds like we are going to break for the day

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:36 PM

Judge says next witness is rather lengthy

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:35 PM

Dr. Vass received a standing ovation? Did someone ask for it, or did it happen spontaneously? I missed that. Too cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member