2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...are they talking about actual evidence from this case now?! I'm not even paying attention any more. GRRRRRRRR!

It may be me but when there is a missing child you check every lot, house, car.

Isn't that what they called in Tim Miller for? He determined that area could not be searched at that time.

2 jurors are taking notes on Geris's search of #caseyanthony's car. #fox35

by anthonycase via twitter at 2:39 PM

BBM

Well, if I am, it's never showed itself until today. ;)

But I absolutely agree with you...2 1/2 hours of dog credentials is overkill. I love K-9's, I do find their work fascinating, but I'm not hear to learn everything there is to know about K-9 training. These dogs are VERY well trained, I get it, I got that an hour ago!

To be perfectly honest, I'm now begining to feel like I'm being held hostage. And it's starting to make me angry. Hope the jurors have the patience of saints.

All MOO

I think the credientials are for the jury's benefit, not ours.

Casey car swept in counter clockwise fashion with the cadaver dog... circled it first closed.. and then had another officer open doors in a counter clock wise fashion

Drivers door opened, dog jumped in looking at backseat - tried to get into trunk...

Gerus jumped in the front seat, and wanted to go to the back near the trunk area!

Wow...Gerus got into backseat of vehicle and tried to get to trunk that way! :eek:

Put his front end/head into the trunk and dept was overwhelmed...

I find it hard to believe that ANY retired service dog would be dumped in a shelter.

As an executive director of an SPCA, I have never heard of this in the Mid Atlantic region. These dogs are so highly trained they almost cannot be turned in or dumped at animal shelters. For most of them, they do retire to the home of their handler or another trained and knowledgeable individual who honors them with a good retirement.

was overwheled by the smell as the dog was at the same time. Dog alerted.

Casey's not smiling now. surprise.surprise.

A sweep of the Hopespring address on July 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member