2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Next question."

The judge is running out of patience.

JB objects to speaking objection. :waitasec:

What is LDB supposed to do - Send smoke signals? :waitasec:

Why on earth would he test the items in the trash bag for DNA, Jose? Am I missing something here? Did he think Kronk or George's fingerprints would be in the trash bag and what would that prove, that George or Kronk broke into Tony's apartment to get a bag of trash to mask the smell in the car? OMG! He is driving me CRAZY!

"Object to the speaking objection"

?? What the heck does that mean? How else would one object if not to speak?

JB is going to keep asking until he hears what he wants to hear. Oh my gosh. Judge do something about him!

#CaseyAnthony Jurors paying attention no propped heads.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:45 AM

Of course it was his intention to alter it - he stuck it in the dry room! Clearly he wanted to dry it to preserve it so they could check it later!

So let me get this straight, JB is trying to prove that there was really something on those paper towels that would prove there was a body in the trunk????? If you are a defense atty aren't you happy when DNA evidence or evidence proving your client is guilty is destroyed????

Why does ICA have all those attorneys present and Baez is the only one who is doing the cross of the witnessess...he does appear to be a bully....

Because it's JB's rodeo. He wants to be a star and end up with his own talk show. jmo

I saw the pics of the trash and I must ask, since Baez brought it up
Where's the Beef?

I don't know why someone would even think of putting a bag of trash in the trunk of their car. Makes no sense. When I was in college some people would put their trash bags on the TOP of their hood or trunk to drive it to the apartment dumpster. I never saw anyone put the trash bags in the trunk of their car.

Why does JB always stop his questioning after getting spanked? It's like he slinks away tail between legs, rather than finishing "strong" (as strong as JB could possibly get in his questioning...)

Paper towels

Attachments

• objection paper towel.png
    objection paper towel.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 34
  • paper towels wet then dryed.png
    paper towels wet then dryed.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 39
A quick question which has been bothering me. There are alternate jurors, but how are they watching the case? Surely they have to follow the case because they could be called at any time, right?

JB now showing picture of napkins in the plastic bag.
Asks GB if they were paper towel, and if they were at one time moist, and then placed in dry room, and then they were dry.
GB: yes
JB: To your understanding & knowledge if items are to be tested dna they should not be dried.
GB: says he inspected napkins very well for evidence, saw no indication there were any body fluids to test for dna.

JB: again shows another item and asks GB it was not his intention to destroy evidence.
State continues to object to this line of questioning.
State redirects, LDB asks why it is important to dry items for evidence.
GB: explains it preserves the evidence and keep it in better condition to be examined. GB says if it remains wet it will become mouldy.

He's looking at his phone again. Just got some ideas from LKB I guess.

They haven't had the chloroform expert up yet, have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95