2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last video of Caylee she didn't appear to me to be a happy child...Just my gut feeling as I watched her sitting on her great grandfather's lap..JMHO

I agree. That video is so haunting. It was almost like Caylee knew what was going to happen. I found it extremely sad that she was singing "don't take Nana's sunshine away" and that is exactly what happened. It is so eerie. Poor baby.

Great grandpa, it seemed it me, also sensed something. He was comforting Caylee so sweetly. I may be looking too much into it, but it was just so sad knowing what would happen 24 hours (or less) later.

I just went and checked my browser history to be certain, but I did watch the ICA hissy fit on WFTV on the Casey cam. It kept on her for quite awhile. At first she was laughing and smiling with Baez, which caught my attention. They seemed to be joking and then she started looking more serious and got very animated and he kept smiling and did not look at her. She kept on going and was really upset, imo. Then the camera view was purposely blocked by one of the female DT team who came around the table and stood in front of Casey.

I saw the same thing, katydid. Re the bolded: Lizabeth (sp?), who was blocking the camera, had her cell phone in hand that showed a text message. She was trying to get others to read the message and finally got CM's attention. He was reading and discussing with her when the pic faded black.

Something happened for sure. Casey was really upset and letting everyone know about it. It's as animated as I've ever seen her, just short of one of her tizzies.

Yes, but you didn't kill a child three months after making searches. Casey did. These mean a lot to me. It shows she was thinking of murdering someone MONTHS before she murdered Caylee. This girl is just evil.

I hear what you're saying, Aedrys. I just don't attribute that much to ICA. She's not smart enough to plan a murder. I realize this goes against everything that is the SA's theory of how Caylee died, but I have never believed ICA planned this. She's always flown by the seat of her pants.

I've never thought the thefts and Caylee's demise were planned. It goes against everything we know of her.. she's impulsive and lives 10 mins at a time. How can we now think she planned to murder people months in advance?

ami, thank you for your questions. In general we are not to discuss moderation in the live links but I think there are a sufficient number of new posters who might benefit from reading the following (and if not, Kimster will ZOT me with her raygun, I know!).

Linking sites is generally ok. Linking to sites that have been referenced in a trial such as this, also generally ok, because we want to sleuth out what is being referenced. But we are a victim-friendly crime forum here at WS, and this forum is not meant to be even so much as a second-hand source for information such as how to make certain items.

Hope that helps, and if not, again, please PM a mod for guidance. :tyou:

Thanks. I am relatively new here, to posting anyway. For the record, I most definitely was not posting that site as a how to for future killers. Just had to put that out there.

O/T slightly, but CA and GA's attorney is on HLN and slipped up and called caylee's death a murder!!!! 6:05pm!

I think Lippman know exactly what he is doing.. He is 100% better than JB...
Heck, he can even keep CA in line ... :innocent::innocent:

Excellent find!

The sandbox wasn't that far from the spot where the cadaver dogs gave their final signal/mark!

Yes. I'm now thinking she might've been looking for what exactly a shovel looks like. They had plain grass, didn't look to me like there was a lot of gardening going on. And Casey doesn't strike as the type that goes around using different kind of tools.

:waitasec:

When did she ask the neighbour to borrow a shovel?

Dear mock juror...this is a no no!! HHJP says no research on computers while you are sequestered!! :tos: :sothere:

:floorlaugh: It's funny because I actually THOUGHT about that!

(Cancelling reading assignment.)

I agree. That video is so haunting. It was almost like Caylee knew what was going to happen. I found it extremely sad that she was singing "don't take Nana's sunshine away" and that is exactly what happened. It is so eerie. Poor baby.

Great grandpa, it seemed it me, also sensed something. He was comforting Caylee so sweetly. I may be looking too much into it, but it was just so sad knowing what would happen 24 hours (or less) later.

I've felt the same thing. Her eyes in that video kill me, they look afraid almost. It's not out of the question, lots of people have "sensed" when their time was coming. It's entirely possible she was feeling sad, scared, or worried and didn't know why. It's heartbreaking to watch.

LolaMoon, don't forget the haunting looks on Caylee's face when Casey was the one behind the camera. The child wasn't smiling, she'd be looking at Casey with a questioning, puzzled, definite haunted look. It always gives me an uncomfortable feeling when I see those videos. Remember the one of her at her memorial, the one where she climbs on the bed and goes to the window, the whole time looking back at the camera? It was the video that ended the "memorial". For me, it was a tragic portrait of a very sad little girl. She wasn't that way with Cindy and George, but definitely so with Casey.

Even the video with the tickling, somebody else was filming it, and ICA was on her "best behavior" someone here wrote they noticed Caylee was trying to get away from ICA at one point, I noticed that too. I also agree with what you have written. very sad.

That's true... graduation is based on credits. Not grades. You could have a D- in every class and still graduate because you finished all the courses. You could also have straight A's in every subject but one (failing grade) and not have that credit to graduate. Hope that makes sense.

Totally makes sense..
(for the record I did graduate- PE teacher made me come in at 7:30 every morning for a week but she did pass me..)

Does this mean we can't tell her about "Everyone lies,Everyone dies" or the really creepy pictures she downloaded,like the cartoon of the little girl holding the teddy bear as she hangs from a noose?

I'm leaving. :razz:

I don't think any of her lovers trusted her, I think she was just convenient. (Although maybe Ricardo was duped. At least he went on with his life and has a wife and baby now.)

Speaking of her lovers and the dates of these 'searches', I think it is interesting to go back and read casey 0 marie IM History with buddy nyitalianol3 (that police officer who quit, after he was found out).

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17567142.pdf

Funny, too...is that nyitalianol3 was a police officer, Jesse was had attempted to become a police officer and had been a loss prevention officer when she met him. If she was molested by George, why the apparent interest in police type men?

LolaMoon, don't forget the haunting looks on Caylee's face when Casey was the one behind the camera. The child wasn't smiling, she'd be looking at Casey with a questioning, puzzled, definite haunted look. It always gives me an uncomfortable feeling when I see those videos. Remember the one of her at her memorial, the one where she climbs on the bed and goes to the window, the whole time looking back at the camera? It was the video that ended the "memorial". For me, it was a tragic portrait of a very sad little girl. She wasn't that way with Cindy and George, but definitely so with Casey.

I feel the same way about those videos-- I was watching the one recently where Caylee was dancing in a pink tutu, the little Yorkie that's always running around was very warily watching the camera person. I got the distinct feeling that the dog did not trust KC at all. jmo

This one: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbcO_bC_m_A"]YouTube - ‪Caylee Marie Anthony‬‏[/ame]

he middle meningeal artery (Latin arteria meningea media) is typically the third branch of the first part (retromandibular part) of the maxillary artery, one of the two terminal branches of the external carotid artery
Yes, terminal branch... goes up into the head.

I know that both sides usually don't wind up calling all the witnesses on their lists, but I am a little surprised at a few the State left out. If they are going chronologically, shouldn't Jesse Grund have testified before now, maybe with all her other friends? Is it because he did not spend much time with her during that 31 days? Would this tie in with not talking about her sexual history or bad acts before the 16th of June? I guess they don't need to call Sgt. Allen or Cpl Edwards to talk about things that Yuri covered, but didn't they talk to Kc or other people on their own? I am sure there are other people I am wondering about and just can't think of. Is the State streamlining their case to have it move forward quickly and smoothly?

He might be a liability,especially with the new DT argument.
He did a media interview in which he said he didn't believe Ica would hurt Caylee,but if there was an accident she would flip out. He almost laid out the very scenario the DT went with,sans GA and RK.
He also said he heard Caylee in the background on the phone after the 16th,so not that reliable,IMO. God Bless him,though.
He's been put through hell by the DT.

I hear what you're saying, Aedrys. I just don't attribute that much to ICA. She's not smart enough to plan a murder. I realize this goes against everything that is the SA's theory of how Caylee died, but I have never believed ICA planned this. She's always flown by the seat of her pants.

I've never thought the thefts and Caylee's demise were planned. It goes against everything we know of her.. she's impulsive and lives 10 mins at a time. How can we now think she planned to murder people months in advance?

I dont think she planned to wait months. she just did it when the time was "right".

So how would you all rate today for the DT and the state?

Not to defend Casey but you could be shy a PE credit and it would keep you from graduating.. not that I know that from experience or anything :floorlaugh:

But the school counselor would give any senior a heads up if it was a simple thing like that. You can make that up in night school or even have it signed off in ecxchange for promising to take summer school and get the diploma at that time. But if you are a mere credit short like that you are usually allowed to 'walk' during the graduation. The fact that she didn't means a lot, imo. I think she flunked some required classes, was warned, and never did anything about it but lie to everyone involved. imoo

Yes. I'm now thinking she might've been looking for what exactly a shovel looks like. They had plain grass, didn't look to me like there was a lot of gardening going on. And Casey doesn't strike as the type that goes around using different kind of tools.

When did she ask the neighbour to borrow a shovel?

Think it was the 18th of June. Some debate about whether it was the 17th or 18th.

Trying to find a scenario involving the car trunk chloroform, the dog hit proximity to the sandbox/shovel scenario, and not able to figure one out yet.

Maybe "barking up the wrong tree"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members