2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did anyone; Dominic Casey, Roy, whomever, get the body if Casey and George supposedly were the ones with the body? Did Casey and George just hand it over? Did they just throw it away somewhere that it could be found? Who takes a decomposing rotting body with them to their homes? If you want to believe JB's story, the body was "stolen" and "we may never know where". Yeah, riiight. Where did Casey/George put it then? I know what she didn't do. Call an ambulance and the cops who might've proven that whether or not Caylee Anthony did indeed drown.

I don't believe the body had been moved at all. I just think that Dominic Casey certainly knew it was there the Saturday morning he and Hoover were almost right at the crime scene.

MOO

Which one?

WKMG TV6 Orlando

It's quiet again, but I just heard this long conversation about some weather girls hair falling out in chunks. She doesn't know it went out to the public.

So we have a new Baez word of the day...

CUTTED

What can the jury think of this guy when he can't even speak properly? It's just a joke.

Did he really say "cutted"? Well iornically he can't spell...

JC says "those remains had to have been there for quite a while" it was obvious from the vegetation.
This is not good for the defense.
She said the discovery did not do the actual scene justice- it was obvious this had been this way for a while- all the bags were crumpled and dirty...

We shall see. I still think that SA won't put Kronk on the stand...although they may during rebuttal, but not their CIC.

Have always found your posts interesting and thought-provoking. :)

ITA..as far as the SA's CIC, RK is just the guy who found Caylee's remains, that's all. I believe LE would have run background just to verify that he had no other connection to the case, and that's it. The DT is grasping at any straw they can to confuse, take the focus off ICA. JMO

I think I see that too. The muscles in her forhead. I've noticed them on Lee too. They do tend to appear like horns on ICA's forhead. Maybe stress related? I don't think I've noticed that on anyone before watching this trial. (Usually it is the vein in the middle of the forhead when someone is rather angry).
I've noticed them too. I've even tried to find them on other people since then and haven't been able too yet. They're particularly noticeable when she angry and tense.

LOL WKMG TV-6 live feed is showing newslady getting ready to go live.

What she don't know is she is streaming all over internet.

fixing hair, pulling at dress needs to stand on other side can't cause of DOT monitor, twirling hair now.
It was so much fun back in the day with the big Sat dishes and you could watch feeds with the people waiting to go on camera. Funny stuff. I miss it.

:eek::eek::eek:

:waitasec: I think this "pose" was for the cameras ... these two are just unbelievable !!

No, he was genuinely comforting her for having to scrape her face raw with kleenex and stick her fingers in her nose and pinch for 45 minutes straight. It's not easy you know...

My daughter told me once: here's how you fake cry, mom - you cover your face with both hands and fake laugh! (when daughter does it, she's very realistic, lol). Someone should have coached ICA in a good fake cry. Surely there are other inmates who know such things...

wasn't that funny? And why oh why does her hair fall out in chunks?

It really bothers her. Makes her self concious, she puts makeup on her scalp and she said when she turns to the side it is all she can focus on.

She was told it is like alopecia and due to stree. She disagrees because she knows she is "not stressed" then makes a joke about stress immediately; "damn it!"

logicalgirl, the answer to that question is a great big, resounding NO!!!!!!!!!

To use Caseys' wording, "Are you kidding me?"

:rocker:

Just jokin ya! For all I know your theory is true - although I sincerely hope not because I will have to listen to Padilla say I told you so...

And that would put me over the edge...:crazy:

I've noticed them too. I've even tried to find them on other people since then and haven't been able too yet. They're particularly noticeable when she angry and tense.
Anger, think of the angry people on Star Trek, the Klingons.

JC says "those remains had to have been there for quite a while" it was obvious from teh vegetation.
This is not good for the defense.
She said the discovery did not do the actual scene justice- it was obvious this ha been this way for a while- all the bags were crumpled and dirty...

some evidence had to be collected as one piece because roots grow up through the lawyers and matted them together

Baez's body language shows he is leaning away from her, he pulled her in at the same time pulling himself away. I think he did it for show.

Remember the photo of Baez and Casey leaving his office where he has his arm around her? They are both leaning in together, they are so close they look like they were glued together.

Is someone, savvy enough to put a side by side of those 2 pics?
1-abaez.jpg
hug.jpg

I try so hard to distance myself from the victim, Caylee. Today, after watching JC get emotional, the dams I have put up, are gone. OMG. I try so very very hard to distance myself to get through this. I hear about the condition her remains were found in, I just remember my father dying. How my brother went into the room and there was just a sheet over his body, and tubes from how the paramedics tried to revive him...and I get thrown back into the WORST day of my life...getting a phone call at work to hear from my brother that my father had died in his sleep. I just remember asking, "Well he's not dead...they are working on him, right?" and hearing the answer, "Nicole, he was cold."

:hug: I too try to distance myself because going back to the emotions of the day my son died would kill me. I know I could never relive those emotions...ever! Right now a friend is in the hospital with a severe brain injury much like my sons, and I can not bring myself to attach the appropriate emotion to his situation. He's also in the same hospital ICU that my son was in and is not expected to survive. I hate it but I just know I can't go there physically or emotionally. :hug:

It really bothers her. Makes her self concious, she puts makeup on her scalp and she said when she turns to the side it is all she can focus on.

She was told it is like alopecia and due to stree. She disagrees because she knows she is "not stressed" then makes a joke about stress immediately; "damn it!"

Up the B vitamins Bigtime and quit dieting....I see that hair loss in young women all the time who try to stay thin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi