2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it brilliant of LDB to put Lee Anthony on the stand to tell another version of how Casey said that Caylee was "taken." Given the unbelieveable OS from Baez, the numerous stories that Casey has told show not only how much of a liar she is, but how she repeatedly has tried to avoid taking responsibility for the care and well being of Caylee.

My heart goes out to the jury members.

Hey Sleuths!

I'm catching up on this morning's testimony. I know the jury and the audience saw the Caylee pics- was any of that shown on TV or the live feed (or posted here for that matter)? I *really* don't want to see them, but I'd like to hear the testimony :o

Thanks!

Was it a good morning?

That depends on what you mean by "good" RR. We saw crime scene photos from the recovery site. Media did not publish photos of the skull but the jurors and gallery saw them (CA/GA left the courtroom for this testimony). From tweets, it appears many jurors were emotionally stricken by these photos. ICA cried but refused to look at video of photos, and eventually JB turned her laptop away from her (and then moved it further as court cam was capturing a portion of the screen).

A good morning for Caylee. A hard morning for jurors and many many WSers. IMO.

Ya know since day one he has been holding her remember he was told to stop in his jail house visits.

Im suprprised he wont divorce his wife and marry her whil she is in jail...LOL
New lifetime movie commin up LOL

Maybe the lady who is married tothe serial killer can be ica's maid of honor!

Jean Casarez back on IS describing what she saw. Said she has seen many, many bodies and in her opinion this was more difficult for her.

I try so hard to distance myself from the victim, Caylee. Today, after watching JC get emotional, the dams I have put up, are gone. OMG. I try so very very hard to distance myself to get through this. I hear about the condition her remains were found in, I just remember my father dying. How my brother went into the room and there was just a sheet over his body, and tubes from how the paramedics tried to revive him...and I get thrown back into the WORST day of my life...getting a phone call at work to hear from my brother that my father had died in his sleep. I just remember asking, "Well he's not dead...they are working on him, right?" and hearing the answer, "Nicole, he was cold."

I remember the same with my dad, mom and sister...and by the way didn't go out and party....in fact I could have cared less...had to plan a party for my kids (b-day) and that was hard.......very hard....but ---- you do try to move forward at times...still didn't want to go out nightclubbing or whatever....guess I didn't get the memo of ugly coping....I was to busy ugly mourning/crying.....

Up the B vitamins Bigtime and quit dieting....I see that hair loss in young women all the time who try to stay thin...

Thyroid issues and protein deficiency will also cause the hair loss...and yep, been there! That dying to be thin stuff is true, real and dangerous.

Just curious, has anyone here tried calling in and getting on NG's show to ask a question? I have tried many times with no luck. But Sheeba gets thru ALOT!!! Wish I knew her secret! :)

I am just thankful my phone is usually in my purse at night when I watch JVM, NG and Dr. Drew. I sooooooo want to call in each and every time they say "well....SA would explain her behavior for the 31 days"

31 DAYS MY AZZZZZZ. The body wasn't found until December. ICA has sat in jail 3 YEARS and now, all of a sudden, she has decided to "tell her story"...that just makes me CRAZY. There is a lot more to explain away here than 31 days.

What? JB with his very limited jail visits was able to psychoanalyze this girl and get through her psyche so she could "open up" to him about her sexual abuse. PUHLEEEEEEZE.

Since she was left in her clothes I can't figure out why she told Tracee "they still haven't found her clothes yet"..IIRC, this wasn't the same outfit GA described she left in that day (IF that's even true cos she may have left with her the night before) so it's possible, I guess, that outfit was dumped some place else?

I wonder this too, perhaps the call to Renaldi plumbing would provide us with some info. to know what was the cause for the plumbing emergency interspliced with a "flurry" of calls to ICA while she was out living her Bella Vita.

How to make yourself cry, maybe ICA read this:
1) master the art of chin quivering. i don't know what it is, but you will just feel like crying if you can get your chin to quiver rapidly. i dont know if it's the sensitivity in there (your mouth and lips, cheeks etc. have very sensitive pressure points. so if you quiver them rapidly, you're gonna feel it).

2) know how to produce tears. easy way to do that (without splasing Visine or water in your eyes) is, don't blink. keep those eyes wide open. when we blink, our eyelids are providing moisture to our eyes. ergo, if we don't blink for a lengthy period of time, our eyes will begin to manipulate the moisture that they are missing because you're not blinking; whereby producing tears (which incidentally is why Visine exists for dry eyes).

Baez's body language shows he is leaning away from her, he pulled her in at the same time pulling himself away. I think he did it for show.

Remember the photo of Baez and Casey leaving his office where he has his arm around her? They are both leaning in together, they are so close they look like they were glued together.

Is someone, savvy enough to put a side by side of those 2 pics?

Why is Baez the one with his arm around Casey? Sim's is there, the other female paralegal is there to right? Just wondering, I just don't think it is right is all.

Just curious, has anyone here tried calling in and getting on NG's show to ask a question? I have tried many times with no luck. But Sheeba gets thru ALOT!!! Wish I knew her secret! :)

I've listened to her show five or six times lately and I don't think Sheba has gotten through - must be very upsetting for her.....:innocent:

I thought it brilliant of LDB to put Lee Anthony on the stand to tell another version of how Casey said that Caylee was "taken." Given the unbelieveable OS from Baez, the numerous stories that Casey has told show not only how much of a liar she is, but how she repeatedly has tried to avoid taking responsibility for the care and well being of Caylee.

My heart goes out to the jury members.

And she will continue to drive home her point from the State's OS - 'what does ICA do when she is caught in a lie? Lie some more'.

What a roller coaster this morn. When Lee was talking about Blanchard Park I was having strange memories of riding on a van:waitasec:

must have been a bad dream if anyone knows what I mean

We have the same dream.............:floorlaugh: We need a "van" smiley.

JC on IS saying "There was so much hair." She was shocked by how much hair they saw.

:(

JC on Trutv: Tropical vegetation. tree trunks. Fresh green vegetation. Dried up vegetation. It was so wet (it had rained on that day that the photos were taken and the body was found)...you couldn't read the label of the t-shirt. the bag was scrunched up...curled up on the edges. A white cloth laudry bag that was just a pile. Not recognizable as anything. the skull was just there because it was higher than anything else. There was so much hair. The hair was dark in color because it was wet and matted together. The skull may have been under a log. OMG...LittleBitty backs away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01