2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Ill people stand up and have an angry look on their face..brow furrowed and lips pursed?

Maybe she didn't have breakfast or lunch..Cindy did testify that she knew Casey was not eating....and not eating makes you sick...

Who thinks this was a plan event by the DT.? Me do.

Unbelievable. Great we'll be seeing a lot of these now that ICA knows she can get away with it.

I knew it was driving her crazy to have to hear this stuff and be confronted with what she has done. I knew it. I could tell by the look on her face she just wanted to get up and leave.

Mission accomplished for ICA.

FAIL for the DT

Her "acting" this way blows the DT's theory of her "ugly" coping; this should be a time where she would be "disassociating" not acting becoming sick and forcing a cry....

Huge mistake DEFENSE TEAM…

She's faking...she was acting like her back was hurting....she should have been having chest pains if it were a panic attack. Personally I don't care if it was real or fake. They should have given her a brown paper bag....should could breathe in it for hyperventilating or throw up in it if she got sick. She sure didn't give Caylee a break!!!

I wonder if they told her to do that at lunch! I would like to know if she ate her bag lunch today?

OFGS--she's sick of having to act all day. Takes a lot out of a girl.

Personally, if I were a juror, I would look at this as KC keeping me 2 more hours away from my family and I would be really angry about it and even though I shouldn't consider it, it would be in the back of my mind.

Wesh saying this like four weeks ago when she had to listen again and again to the charges - she got a real dose of reality again today.

Funny, I thought because of long history of sexual abuse she wasn't able to show emotion. I mean, that IS why she partied her you know what off after her daughter "accidentally drown", right? NOW she's overwrought with grief?!

Give me a freaking break.

Mock juror remembers a lot, love it! :blowkiss:

Today was a POWERFUL day for the state, JB couldn't ruin a thing. She noticed it. This is her way for messing it all up. Sick!? YEAH RIGHT.

Anybody else think she may be close to breaking? Might we hear her give up and plea?

I think it was real Judge Perry would not let her fake anything. He doesn't' want one minute wasted on this trial. She looked pretty bad to me, I'm sure she either got sick or passed out.

Well, IMO that will be the last time the judge will allow this bs but I bet she tries this sympathy play again before all is said and done.

The evidence is overwhelming. They were hitting the jury with this evidence that most of us have heard about for 3 years. Imagine the impact on the jury. Sooooooo how do you stop that? The defendant gets sick. It slows the impact of the information being presented. I would have bet 100.00 this would happen today.

BTW if you missed my note. Pixelated photos can be posted with the proper links for copyright purposes.

Funny she is ill now. Maybe she knows how Cindy felt for 31 days not seeing her precious grandchild. She should have been unable to lift her head from the pillow even if the scenario was an accidental death in the pool as the defense claims. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela