2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole court is going to stop now because KC is sick?? Thats ridiculous. They will never get this case over if she starts acting like this every day. The poor jurors are probably sick to see what she did to her own baby. KC makes me sick. I hope she doesn't think anyone feels sorry for her after what she did to her baby.

I bet the jurors are furious-- they weren't liking her before, and now she's completely wasting their time. Wow, stupid move.

MAYBE she can't take it anymore and wants to change her plea! How awesome would that be?

Everyday I feel we get closer to a plea change. A good part of me feels that it will never happen, though. Personally I believe the State put the DP back on the table thinking she'd plea, and they'd be done with her. I don't believe they would revisit a plea deal, but, perhaps if it was for LWOP, they'd take it.

I think this stunt was pre-planned by Jose just as the JB delay during the jury selection. I truly believe this was orchestrated by the defense team not just ICA doing.

So, legal members - what happens now? Can she continue to feign illness and delay the proceedings indefinitely?

Bill Schaeffer just reported that he feels her "breakdown" is genuine. I'm not entirely convinced, myself.

I don't often disagree with Bill but I do this time. She faked this, she knows what she is doing......

JMO

ICA doesn't like all this focus on Caylee so she has found a way to draw attention to herself, pity her...etc.

What is so precious is how little Caylee showed compassion for her great grandpa possibly on the last day of her life. Saying, "Are you tired, Papa?"
Makes me wonder if Caylee asked Casey questions about how she is feeling.
Smart little girl picks up on emotions of others.

No need to speculate why ICA is ill . It's obvious. Her murdering hands are killing her.Kind of like an Edgar Allen Poe novel. ThaThump,ThaThump .

ya mean those hands she was hiding in her sweater sleeves??:banghead:

Baez not talking to the press? Could that have been a condition of them stopping now?

If Casey is still "ill" tomorrow they can proceed without her being there, right?

Does that include the three DT flunkies I've seen and clicked past the past three days? Well, I didn't click past the one Mark Eiglarsh reamed out.

BIll S WFTV says usually innocent people get angry - guilty ones get sick reliving what they did
Tiki adds - and they get scared

Funny, I thought because of long history of sexual abuse she wasn't able to show emotion. I mean, that IS why she partied her you know what off after her daughter "accidentally drown", right? NOW she's overwrought with grief?!

Give me a freaking break.

I love it when the mock juror shows she has clearly caught on to what we've all been so upset about for three years! :great:

GRRRRR

BS she is ill!

Well I must thank Ms. Anthony's histrionics because now I may get some actual work accomplished today!

JP should have made her sit right there sick or not. She is a nobody!

her breakdown is weak next to cindys sincere emotions. we asked for some emotion- be careful what you ask for they say- we got it . if real or not- she won the emotion to be excused early. it was deflected to stop the emotion of shock of photos- halt, delay, refocus - tomorrow is new day she may have been tolds to act sick!

If you get a chance look at her eyes. She is not sick. See that walk of hers? As if she just crawled off the surgery table...PppppppFffffff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand