Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening::maddening:

Sorry, ya'll ... I am fuming ... we have waited for MONTHS -- YEARS -- to see today's evidence. And drama queen gets "ill" !

I feel so sorry for the SA Team who was in the middle of a GREAT presentation. And I also feel so sorry for Judge Perry -- but I guess he has to "appease" the defense because they'll start threatening him with appeals.

Oh -- question : If ICA is ILL :innocent: - yeah, right -- will today's medicals be available under the Sunshine Law ? ? ?

Her own legal team says she lies about everything, I'd love to see HHJPB say "Your arguments are persuasive, sit her <modsnip> <modsnip> <modsnip> down in that chair and let's roll".

Thank you. There is irony here in so many forms. ) IORNY?

I wanna be when I grow up

So why is she so upset now, but partying and getting tattoos was the thing to do when the "accident" happened?

Unbelievable. Great we'll be seeing a lot of these now that ICA knows she can get away with it.

I knew it was driving her crazy to have to hear this stuff and be confronted with what she has done. I knew it. I could tell by the look on her face she just wanted to get up and leave.

Mission accomplished for ICA.

I don't know JSR. I don't think Judge P will continue to delay due to funding, attorney, expert time, etc... I am certain he will be looking into how to handle this better. Maybe KC can watch via video in another small room. Defendants are removed from trial all of the time, I don't know about with this expected and continuing reaction if he can do that. Anyone know?

SHe does realize the show will go on tomorrow, doesn't she? Maybe I will be sick tomorrow...so I can stay home and watch!!

OK, this is the 1st time she is "sick". What happens now? What happens the next time? Is HHJP going to allow her to bring the proceedings to a halt again because she feels "sick"? What if she fakes a heart attack or heart attack symptoms? Can the trial go on without her? Her attorney represents her, right? Why does she have to be there anyway?

I don't think the jury will take too kindly to Casey's illness taking time away from their duties. They have even asked to work on a holiday (I believe), so it's apparent, they want this to move along. If they were not already furious with her (from the pictures), they surely will be now.

I am going to be sick(for real) Once again ICA has manipulated the situation...She has put herself back in control..of the Judge, SA, DT, news media, and even all the folks at home...

I am in tears and am so VERY sad that she can get away with it :banghead::banghead::banghead: my forehead is bleeding

I'm thinking when we really get to the nitty gritty and ICA is sentenced to death by lethal injection, we'll see some real emotion.
I keep thinking about the day when CA testified, when CA left the courtroom ICA was soooo visibly upset. Not today though, today she just wrapped her self in her sweater and managed to look like she was going to puke.
I can't wait to see true fear on her face, I can't wait to see some real emotion, but it won't happen until it's something that directly affects her.
I personally don't think she was upset at all by the testimony today. I think she was bored and I even saw her yawn into her hand a couple of times. I certainly don't believe for one second that she is physically ill. I don't think anyone does.

Personally, if I were a juror, I would look at this as KC keeping me 2 more hours away from my family and I would be really angry about it and even though I shouldn't consider it, it would be in the back of my mind.

OMG I just posted the same thing (slower fingers here I guess!).

Sorry, to throw a spanner into the works of this KC slagging fest (as fun as I know it can be) but do we have an objective basis for concluding that KC was fabricating illness?

TBH, it is quite easy to see how someone faced with all this evidence and as I understand explicit crime scene photos could come over bad. I must admit this is one of the few occasions I agree with Bill S.

Edit: I just came into watching the trial just as it was recessing so haven't seen all of the events up until recess.

She didn't look at any photos. Just kept looking down and dropping a fake tear or two. But she heard all the damning testimony. I can believe she feels nervous/scared/panicky. But I do not believe she is ill. I honestly think she wants to run from it all. A LOT of evidence (duck tape, Disney bag, trash bags) was presented today.

SHe does realize the show will go on tomorrow, doesn't she? Maybe I will be sick tomorrow...so I can stay home and watch!!

She did not realize the Judge would stop the show short, and not allow her team to discuss it. She did not seem to like that too much.

Hooray Judge Perry! :)

Can they continue the trial without ICA in the court room?

I bet she did have a panic attack when it finally dawned on her that the gig was up, those pictures are now seared into the minds of the jury and she will be punished for her crimes.

She isn't ill. Puhlease, she should be forced to actually look at those pictures. To see what she did.

Maybe she's sick because she's carrying a little Beaz baby in the oven.

Ugh, sorry. That's inappropriate I'm just so frustrated that some of the commentators are buying Casey's little show.

Kc seems to have a habit of "Drama Queen" behaviors when she faces true reality....Didnt Ms. KC have a visceral reaction when she heard the finding of skull found on Suburban Drive..and had to be taken to the Infirmary in the jail..yet yukked it up when TV was showing searches..(cause she knew Caylee wasnt there)..Now again..having to actually hear and see the TRUTH of what she did to her child..and knowing full well..God knows who did this as well as millions of others!!..

I am so glad that CA and GA didt stay in that courtroom to see this horrific evidence and watch KC do her performances!!

IMO KC has a nack for compartmentalizing things..so can remain detached..but whoa whenever she has to FACE the evidence of the TRUTH..she cracks..and It aint for Caylee..but herself..Truly evil:loser:

I am disgusted. So apparently she can fake illnesses and get out of court time. When does it stop? Is she just going to be "sick" from now on and court will be in permanent recess? Like someone else said, I want a dang doctor's note!

Bill Schaeffer just reported that he feels her "breakdown" is genuine. I'm not entirely convinced, myself.

It could be gunuine.....genuine fear at being cornered and having to face what she did,exposed for all the world to see.
No more event planner,or party girl .Just a monster who would murder her own child and toss her in the woods.It's like an animal that feeds at night,terrorizing as it kills,but it slinks away and shrivels up into a tiny ball,when light is shone upon it.
She's probably on suicide watch right now.
I loathe her.

Oh Lord, Wesh talking about the photo when the skull was tilted with the matt of hair all around the base like a big nest, and then four perfect teeth, and they are saying this isn't just a body or just a skull, we need to remember this is little Caylee's skull - we need to remember that.

Making the case that the remains had been there a long time, coupled with the roots and the ball of plants and roots and garbage - a visual impression it had been there for a long time.
This was Bob Keeling who says the State may not have to bring Roy Kronk into this at all since the time is well documented. A brutal brutal day and he thinks the jury is probably glad to be finished for the day.

He also said that photo will be forever seared into his memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3