2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to see the upside in all this - I know, how can I? But the jury has to deal with everything they've been shown today, with no cross done of Dr. Utz yet. So while princess KC thinks she has deflected the attention once again to her (IMO, her being sick is a crock), the jury will be haunted by the pics of her daughter - THE REAL VICTIM - probably in their dreams tonight. :( And that's where we want their focus to stay - on precious Caylee.

The upside is that the jury has now seen these photos and they had an impact. Now, instead of getting it over with in one day, thanks to something that we in this house call "Sociopathic Ostrich Syndrome" this delay, that she thinks helps her because now she doesn't have to deal with it in the next 10 foreseeable minutes in her future, will still be waiting for her tomorrow at 9am. Then they will have had the chance to think about all that they have heard and tomorrow it will be the same testimony again. In my experience only, sociopaths stick their head in the sand and just don't discuss or deal with things that are a problem and they just wait until it all blows us in their face.

ETA: You would much rather have me hear your bull story at once, because once I have had the time to think about it, I come up with more and more questions. If they had just moved on, the jurors would be concentrating on the next thing. Now we get to do more of this tomorrow.

Per the defense ICA could get her dad's @#$@ in her mouth and go to school at the ripe old age of 8 and show no emotion, go out and party for 31 days with not a single tear but NOW she can show emotion. I hope this jury see's this.

I think Judge Perry is going to give her this one time....THATS IT. If it happens again he will want a note from the ER saying she was seen and admitted. IF not she will have her *advertiser censored** in the chair and the trial will continue!! JMO

I know I almost lost my lunch, so I can imagine what it did to her.

Did HHJP tell the jury she was sick?

No, and he asked them not to speculate (as if that won't happen).

A couple of thoughts --

Cindy said she wasn't eating (easy to faint if you're not taking in any calories)

Rumour and rumour only that she may be bulimic (easy to throw up if need be)

When I saw her walk in this morning, she seemed fine - so the illness may have come on rather quickly. My guess is the photos would do that (guilty or not).

But what happens tomorrow? The same photos will be shown (ie, starting with the shorts, then then letters, then Dr. G, etc). It is NOT going to get any easier.

Is she going back to her cell or the medical unit. I can only speculate.

It was a hard day for all of us, but it's about Caylee and not the inmate. So she got off 90 minutes early, but will have to face reality again tomorrow.

I can't figure out what she had - can't be the trots (no bathroom runs), possibly throwing up (at lunch or during recess), no coughing, no cold (obviously). No tremors or shivering, and no seizure.

iMHO she just was done facing the evidence.

Thanks for listening - My Opinion Only.

Mel

She's faking...she was acting like her back was hurting....she should have been having chest pains if it were a panic attack. Personally I don't care if it was real or fake. They should have given her a brown paper bag....should could breathe in it for hyperventilating or throw up in it if she got sick. She sure didn't give Caylee a break!!!

A paper bag for and a puke bucket should be ALL she's entitled to. And I'm sure she wouldn't need them for her phony show. Sick my big fat butt. Prop her up and make her continue, FFS!

This makes me so flippin' mad. How dare she?!

OMG...they showed Caylee's remains today?!! Did Casey cry?????? Look angry??? Somebody please fill me in!!!!

ICA is totally faking, when Mason was up doing a cross and everyone started laughing her snapped up and she was just about to join in when she realised she was supposed to be being sad. The whole thing was an act, I don't for one moment think she is sorry or is feeling remorseful or can't look at what she's done. It is a total act for the jury and probably for the judge as well. I did notice a note being slipped to her a few mins earlier - I wouldn't put it past her attorneys to tell her to do this.

Once again she slips out, but they'll haul her back tomorrow and that's even better because that will be another full day for the jury to look at her handy work.

So is Casey's dairy entry admissable or not? I know I asked before, but ...I don't recall an answer...

:clap:

distraction and sympathy

I agree. I've been waiting for this since we saw the *Owwee, my hand hurts---- and accompanying walk and facial gestures* during jury selection.

It's infuriating, but totally expected, IMO.

hehehehehe I posted around 1pm that I was seeing a meltdown coming. Sad...........really sad, in a fake backwards kind of way.

Anybody else think she may be close to breaking? Might we hear her give up and plea?

That was my first gut reaction-- she's closing to cracking and at least telling the truth to LE. Not sure at all that a plea deal would fly in the midst of the trial. A guilty plea? Yes. Of course, but not with terms mitigated by the state.

Then I remembered her LONG history of living a life full of her own lies, and WHAM! reality set in.
It is much more like her to cry and puke for sympathy.. However, I also wonder how many times she has seen these photos before? IF she was drunk or otherwise impaired when she dumped Caylee, maybe the photos are what gets through to her... It's a VERY slim hope though. I don't understand how some people can lack basic humanity but she has certainly displayed sociopathy from the beginning.

Well, Wesh seemed to think it was a fear reaction like when she had the charges read and re-read while she faced her potential Jury. A big dose of reality was how they framed it.
Bob K. is obviously very shaken by his experiences this morning. I've never seen him quite this upset. He always seems to be pretty calm about his reporting, but not today just after court.

ya know, this is the 2nd time that casey a has pulled this bullhockey,,,remember durring the hearings when here hands cramped up or something like that remember? jmo

Wha happened...went to take a shower and all of a sudden ICA cannot go on so court is recessed??? WTH? Somebody tell me what she did...did she puke on JB?????

BBM... OMG, that would be great!!!!

Think people THINK! She is a sociopath. She has to have the attention. All the time. She couldn't handle the attention on Caylee which also called attention to what she had done. Nope nope nope - this was her way of getting that attention and then, therefore, getting what she wanted - it all to stop and go away.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the following days. Will she try this again and again?

I could not agree more with everything you have said here. And I do believe that she will try this again and again. Ostrich Syndrome/selfishness.

Ohhhhhhh............Miss Anthony is "ill" - yeah, she should be.

Yeah, and KC didn't even look at any of the pictures...those poor jurors did! And none of them faked illness! I am totally disgusted with that sad excuse for a mother and her team of <unusual attorneys> Trying to stay within TOS! :banghead:

Well, this little stunt just may backfire for ICA as the jury will be thinking about the remains photos they just saw and not think about poor little ICA. I hope it backfires big time!

Are we absolutely sure they'd go forward without her tomorrow? The judge wanted the jury dismissed so that they did not know the reason for ending early today. If they show up tomorrow and she is not there, then that will explain to the Jury exactly what the judge was trying to avoid.

IMO he doesn't want there to be any leeway for an appeal, such as the Jury basing an opinion on her "illness" and not the actual testimony & evidence.

She always drags the attention back to herself when the focus shifts from her to her daughter.....she can't help herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13