2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welch (the woman who was the previous witness) photographed the log before it was moved, right? I thought she described that from a few different angles.

Notice how her hands are covered with her long sleeves. Covering up the murder weapons. jmo
I cannot help noticing how her attempts to look upset are not working. Her Mother on the stand, now THAT was upset!

A 2x4 laying across the log -wha??

Other than he should have stayed retired? Other than he is trying to clean up a huge mess? Is this fun?

He is doing a lot better than JB but he can't clean up this mess even if CM had a good day.

CM IMO: a huge breath of fresh air and way easier to listen to than Baez. He's being very calm with the juror, as of yet not attempting to insult him.

The witness is a male. Wait till CM gets to cross Dr G or another female. :banghead:

He's not near as bad as JB. He does have a heavy accent and speaks quick so I can see where some may have problems understanding him.

CM w/Hansen...identify photo - see machete? and this green arrow thing? yes I didn't put it there - that is how I found the scene.....did you see Ms. WElch from CSI pics? no only my own....there were several CSI people there - media was there but not in taped off area ....removed vegetation...rotted log to see better....exhibit # 209 in evidence ....CM doesn't know how to use telestrator....CM tells LDB "thank you -- you stay here - No - I don't work for you"

Duct tape lay flat on surface of ground...(object - a photo - can we approach? NO....duct tape flat on ground? portion of the duct tape laying on the ground...edge appear to be torn ....not sure if end of tape or tape itself start to break down and silvering come away from fiber reinforcement ...wasn't measured by Hansen @ the scene - no scales used with the photo like a ruler down the side....no .....skull appeared to be imbedded.....how deep whatever embedded in? don't know...ground clutter vegetation - don't think it was imbedded in dirt per say...

initial info received person found it may have kicked it (object-....disregard the ....)
on your watch nobody moved it until you pick up - ask who other feet belong to? two of them are his but they were officials - no one not authorized to be there....what was the reason to dig down to gather as much material as you can...
1) collect everything important
2) don't move hair mat and duct tape

if duct tape were in the position in the picture...duct tape might have changed position? could have....mentioned names ....on call ME who stayed to receive remains on 12/11/08 Dr. G came in to the process and took over? seemed that way....he was no longer involved that was Dr. stuff.....he went out repeatedly to pick up evidence ...he was involved in transportation but not analysis.....he didn't do sifting or search....

he observed on occassions when he was in the room while they were doing some work...he was doing his job @ the time....someone was assembling the skeleton? someone was doing that - photographed process? not by me...

CM asks for a moment....checks w/JB.....kc hasn't moved much....appears to wrap herself in a shroud....fist covered hand to mouth ...looking down not moving....

CM back up.... the log that you moved did you photo whole thing before moved? no - couldn't photo while moving....pushed off to left side completely away from area of evidence....JB & CM confer.....

if (something) was there when I got there I would have photo'ed it....

witness excused

I feel a meltdown coming on.................ICA's that is.

Was Mason implying the Dr. should have limboed under the log?

CM IMO: a huge breath of fresh air and way easier to listen to than Baez. He's being very calm with the witness as of yet not attempting to insult him.

Can we agree to respectfully disagree? :crazy:

Does someone have a VooDoo Doll? :waitasec: ICA keeps wincing, as if someone is poking her.

I cannot help noticing how her attempts to look upset are not working. Her Mother on the stand, now THAT was upset!
That's the image..I see whenever, I think about the grief, that a mom should have, she was 2 years old for Peter's sake :(

Once again hands tucked into the sleeve of her sweater. Why does she feel the need to hide her hands? Those are the hands that killed Caylee and even she doesn't like her hands IMO. This is not the picture of a woman who is a victim. She is curled up into her own self, self-soothing the truths away.

Tops/Sweaters with very long sleeves that partially/almost completely cover the hands have been (were ?) a fashion trend amongst teens/young adults for quite a long time. There are even tops that have a sewn cut-out in the sleeve for the thumb to fit through securing it even more to the hand. If the opinion is that ICA is "hiding" her hands due to guilt/not "liking" her hands, then cuff me 'cause I'm guilty of the same, LOL. I have several tops with those types of sleeves and adore them. :)

Also, as far as ICA "cocooning" herself by tightly wrapping her sweater (I have one that is below rear-end length and very loosely hung that I keep with me at all times) around her, guilty here, too...because I get cold VERY easily. Anything under 78 degrees and I'm chilly.

Are these statements made in her defense or to suggest that what the OP posted couldn't be the case, nope...just another perspective and MOO.

In fairness to CM, he may be difficult to understand at times, but his line of questioning is always clear and he makes his point, whether one agrees with it or not.

Who is Dr. Utz? Is he with the medical examiner's office?

he is geting that Dr G was in it for publicity

Yup, doncha know, everyone has a $$$ stake in this except KC and the DT. *rolleyes*

Maybe Dr. G had other bodies to examine, and was waiting 2 days to begin on Caylee, since all the bones took over a week to find. Honestly, CM makes me puke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz