2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was revolted by CM joking, laughing and yukking it up while the images of Caylee's little skull were being broadcast. Ugh.

Keep in mind that the jurors are from FL and used to hearing people talk like him and are around the "good ole boys" all the time.

Especially Central Fl

Ya I know...My family comes from Lawtey..and I live in GA...he sounds like the good ole boys we have around here...'cept he hasn't taken his favorite weapon out and discussed the ammunition yet.

What in the world is with the nasty looks at this examiner as he simply introduces himself and his credentials? You would have thought he said that he "knew the murdering ___ at DT did it!"

Casey just did the stressed out ouch face again. How many days in a row and how many times in a day is she getting these "sharp pains"? Oh, that's right. When the heat is on!

Does someone have a VooDoo Doll? :waitasec: ICA keeps wincing, as if someone is poking her.

I'm close to the French Quarter, I can run down and get one :great:

The witness took his glasses off and put his index fingers horizontally parallel to the bottom of his eye sockets. The Henkel duct tape was wrapped around the circumference of Caylee's head.

Thank you. OMG. Steve (the kids' dad) and I have been arguing this ever since opening statements when he said she was going to walk. He no longer thinks that but he was convinced that she put the duct tape on her so that she wouldn't have to see her face anymore once she died accidentally. I felt he was giving her too much credit and that is all I need to know that I am right. If you were so distraught that you had to cover her face to turn her from a child to an object, the eyes would be what you would cover first.

I'll stop there, because I don't want a ban.

ICA back to glaring at the computer screen with mean look on her face. She looks incredibly pizzed.

I have a hard time understanding 3/4 of what Mason says. It sounds to me like he has a mouth full of marbles.

Now ICA is over her attempt to look upset and just looks mad! Deep furrowed brow!

I was revolted by CM joking, laughing and yukking it up while the images of Caylee's little skull were being broadcast. Ugh.

Me too and if I was innocent I would ream his you know what for making a mockery of my dead baby...:banghead:

Someone needs to tell Casey this man is still testifying about Caylee's remains.

Dr. G may be up soon I would expect. Maybe the last witness of the day?
Moo and only mine.
:)

In fairness to CM, he may be difficult to understand at times, but his line of questioning is always clear and he makes his point, whether one agrees with it or not.

Thank you and I agree.

If I kept my brow furrowed all day like ICA is, I would have a major migraine at the end of said day!!

In fairness to CM, he may be difficult to understand at times, but his line of questioning is always clear and he makes his point, whether one agrees with it or not.

It's just the opposite for me. I have no trouble understanding his speech (I am from TN) but I absolutely have a hard time trying to understand his point and where he is going with his questioning.

i don't agree. i get lost in wading through his confusing cadence and the point sneaks on by me.

I'm with you. I think he's implying sloppy work.

Sloppy work is one thing, it doesn't change the fact of what was found. It can't change the ID, it can't change how she was found. They can dispute the procedure all they want, it won't change the minds of the jury, imo.
There wasn't a whole lot of forensics to be discovered after she had been out there for 6 months. SIXmonths this poor baby was out in the elements. There is not a lot of forensics one will find at that point. They couldn't have destroyed much, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz