2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, it appears ICA is poking at her eyes, wiping with a tissue and yet it remains dry! HLN reporting she is sobbing! NOT

This post is *not* meant to disrespect anyone, I promise!

I don't think ICA could act appropriately here, no matter what she does. If she was sobbing uncontrollably, we'd all be saying that she was just getting ready to win an Oscar for her performance. If she was actually looking at the photos, we'd be calling her a cold-hearted bitty.

I'm *not* *not* *not* sticking up for ICA. She has painted herself into quite a corner that we don't believe her nor trust her and no matter HOW she reacts to anything in court, we will always doubt its authenticity.

IMHO.

That's probably true to some extent but only a psychopath would NOT cry when looking at them. At least if she was sobbing there would be some room for reasonable doubt for whether or not she's human...

I have seen no moisture, commonly called tears, dripping from ICA's eyes. Only dabbing, and head down. Does anyone else see actual tears- I am being serious with this question. Thanks.

I would like to know how the plant,vine and root growth was intertwined with Caylee's skull and clothing remnants if it was STAGED!

I don't know if I can listen to Baez nonsense. Now he is going to lay into this woman that she did something wrong and how the scene isn't preserved. I just want to choke him.

Who pulls and pinches their face like that when crying? And still, the tissue is dry!

I can go through 1/4 of a box of tissue with a Hallmark commercial. They become unusable after a few wipes and blows... of real tears.

ICA is hardcore, IMO. She is only crying because her handiwork and lies have been revealed and she's just a little bit embarrassed.

She got bored about half way through, like "Jeez, you guys didnt tell me it was going to be THIS long." She'd moved on to reminiscing Fusian days long ago....and mark my words, by the end of the day she'll be grinning in Baez' face and yukkin it up with Mason as she makes her grand exit - all out of the view of the jury of course.

JB says some people may HIDE or withhold evidence? HUH? That works BOTH ways!

JB going back to his objection back in Dec, 2008 about the defense having access to the scene.

Also, trying to lay the groundwork for the scene being staged and for "making it look like something it was not."

He needs to tread lightly here, but not sure he knows that step.

This is making me absolutely SICK they will stop at nothing to try and get this <modsnip> acquitted!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

IMHO she faked crying. Her nose did not even get red as we have seen before

This post is *not* meant to disrespect anyone, I promise!

I don't think ICA could act appropriately here, no matter what she does. If she was sobbing uncontrollably, we'd all be saying that she was just getting ready to win an Oscar for her performance. If she was actually looking at the photos, we'd be calling her a cold-hearted bitty.

I'm *not* *not* *not* sticking up for ICA. She has painted herself into quite a corner that we don't believe her nor trust her and no matter HOW she reacts to anything in court, we will always doubt its authenticity.

IMHO.

I hear what you're saying, in terms of thinking Casey is guilty. But I do think it would be possible that she could be guilty & sad. But she's not.

Having a VERY difficult time getting trhough this. Feeling very hostile towards the DT right now. I know I shouldn't...but there it is.

Oh Gawd....stanged crime scene.....scene preserved and not tampered with...Baez needs to be quiet, his client did the staging....not anyone else..Baez needs to not question anyone on inpropriety for his hands arent' clean....JMHO

2qmiufm.jpg

I feel the overwhelming urge to wake my daughter from her nap and spend the rest of the day hugging and kissing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member