DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carried over from todays afternoon trial thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_online.gif

It sounds as if JP doesn't want to let the DT off the hook before presenting their case.
The DT must not have any bombshells going forward or they wouldn't be so eager for a mistrial.

JP cracks me up when he pokes his lips out after asking a question.
My favorite is when he stands up and smiles - he looks cute, like the Pillsbury Dough Boy - lol!

:rocker: I agree .. the DT has NO BOMBSHELLS ... the SA has blown their entire Opening Statement out of the water, especially after today's testimony !

:great::great::great:

Hopped over to this thread before I ABSOLUTELY have to get up from here and fix DH some supper and try to act like I have done something around this house just so I could give you all a shout out for being here where I can follow along and hit that THANKS button a jillion times! Somehow clicking THANKS seems to help me let off a little steam and to feel I have "brothers and sisters" that allow me to be on their team. Team Caylee. THANKS to EVERYONE OF YOU!!!

Why would Kronk keep Caylee until she was a skeleton? That's right he wouldn't! The only person that sick is ICA!

Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed
If anybody missed that....WHAT A HUGE slapdown by HHJP to JB re mistrial motions. He denied the motion (of course) but more or less said...I will reserve my ruling for any future motions for mistrial. I don't have to even rule on them until I read the verdict.

HA - take that you ....... unusual person you JB.

Sooo In other words....if we get a not guilty verdict, I can declare a mistrial on one of the EIGHT HUNDRED MOTIONS FOR MISTRIAL FILED BY THE DEFENSE...and we can do it ALLLL OVER AGAIN!
===================================================

I think we need to ask about this in the Verified Attorney Thread because I believe that the judge can only declare a mistrial BEFORE he reads the verdict. IMO, once he opens the VERDICT envelope, that is the verdict that stands.

His exact words were he can declare a mistrial UP UNTIL he asks for the verdict

Wouldn't it be awesome if they were able to extract Caylee's DNA from those maggots!

:rocker: I agree .. the DT has NO BOMBSHELLS ... the SA has blown their entire Opening Statement out of the water, especially after today's testimony !

:great::great::great:
:back: Defense is blowing their own theory out of the water just by the questions they are asking!

DH brought home a nice bottle of bubbly from his Oregon trip...been saving it for the right time...tonight is that time....Dr G wiped the floor with Uncle Fester Cheney and my bank voluntarily decided to renegotiate our loan rate down 4%. :woohoo:Mom and Dad getting down tonight!

Oh no!!! What about those burpees?!?!? Heeee (as I go grab another Sierra Nevada Pale Ale):rocker:

Oh man that Casey looks evil. Like a demon. While Dr. G testifying. She is soooo angry she can barely hold it in.

KC would have been, would be, so much better off telling the truth.
Nothing could be worse then what the Prosecution in claiming so the jury may decide it is the truth
(as it may be but still no concrete proof).
Nothing the DT has said so far is very convincing to support an alternative theory even if they aren't required to prove their case.
Dr. G is very sure of herself, the 84 hits on the computer for chloroform and the 31 days and car/dogs is too much to simply explain away or ignore imo.

Someone probably already posted this, I haven't been able to sign on. Tried and tried an finally!! Yes!

Bess C. of HLN said that ICA looked at the photos when the jury was out, then looked away when they came in the room. Not only a liar but such a phony.

(((((Poor little Caylee.))))

Once again the prosecutors proved they are in a league of their own.

Baez and Mason were particularly "CRAPTASTIC" today. :)

- Dr G hit it out of the park and Mason couldn't touch her.
- Baez and Mason both knew about the animation from discovery and did nothing about it, expect maybe crossed their fingers and toes
- Baez fondly calls where Caylee was left a dump site in front of the jury
- Baez gets out his crayons and once again shows the jury that he's not smarter than a fifth grader
- Baez calls for another mistrial and in doing so pushes the judge to now withhold all adjudications on mistrials until the verdict is given to him but not published

Beautiful day for Caylee!

Note to ICA - just because you got lucky, and that beautiful little girl was not found for 6 months, this will NOT be your get of jail free card. Spin it any which-away the whole world will know what you did with your bare hands.

I took it as "keep interrupting all you want, you'll have to wait for my decision"...in other words, JP is no doubt finding all of this a bit tedious.

That's right ... just BEFORE the verdict is read ... not after. Once the verdict is read the guilt phase of the trial is ended.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they were able to extract Caylee's DNA from those maggots!

I saw a program where they whizzed them up in a blender and extracted the DNA from the victim. BUT do they even need that evidence at this point? What else could it show? They've already proven the body was Caylee and that she was in the trunk.

Zanny is ICA's alter ego so yes, Zanny did kill Caylee

I think Zanny was her chemical "babysitter" Xanax, which she ran out of or couldn't get her hands on any so she would make some chloroform to give Caylee so she could do her thang.

I always knew that no juror would agree or believe that ridiculous defense story put forth about an accident and hiding the body and Kronk taking it. Why would Kronk have to take it and hide it til some months down the road. Makes no sense at all. And where did Kronk get the body? JB has locked himself into this ridculous theory and even admitted his client killed the child or that she was killed in his client's care. Her story makes no sense. The States story makes all the sense. Start packing for death row Casey Marie Anthony

Another very important day in this trial, and, I'll say very damaging to Casey! Not only Dr. G was great, but also those that also contributed to the recovery of Caylee.

My heart goes out to the jury members, who have been instructed that they cannot discuss what they've heard in court with anyone. The length of time that they must keep all of this to themselves, without discussing it, must be so very hard on the jurors.

Watching the clip of Dr. G on HLN over and over...the reasons it's a homicide ("...that duct was anywhere on the child's face"), has me completely convinced it's now a matter of LWOP or DP. ICA HAS TO KNOW after today that she is NEVER getting out....any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH