2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say they are trying to upstage the testimony of Dr. G. with this debacle...

"McDuffy vs. State"

CJBP is telling them to review the case above.

Whew from that look I'm glad I'm not anywhere near her and so glad she's feeling better now. :rolleyes:

CD is a pic Caylee and Casey with superimposed images of Caylee over the skull? WTH

Baez has a lot of nerve calling this fantasy after his ridiculous opening statement.

So instead of taking the skull and superimposing a photo of Caylee with duct tape over mouth and nose. They did it the other way around? A picture, duct tape, skeleton/ Well someone asked they do it...

Go ahead and bring up the chloroform Jose, that is ALSO part of what murdered Caylee too. My hands are shaking so bad!

JB is accusing the state of ' throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaa.........

Did he really think chloroform was COD - really?

No Judge, do not help him out by telling him which case to reference.... grrrrrr.

Judge printing more Fl statues needs to read about this. It may be in ya'll.

oh god, oh my stars...terrible, how can casey look at that and not cry? monster she is jmho

BBM...she can only "cry" when the jury is present.

Apparently, she can't bring herself to look at these pics when the jury is in the room, but when they're gone, she gives us the real Casey: angry and with no signs of being distraught over her her dead child.
MOO

Why didn't the ICA start crying and snotting buggies in her snot rag when she viewed the film of Caylee???????? No jury that's why. ARGH

Oh my! Did Baez just accuse the SA of throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks?! Really? REALLY, Baez? OMG!

from what I'm hearing about the time lapse photos, I don't think they should be allowed in....

According to twitter: Video in courtroom shows Caylee turning into a skeleton. #CaseyAnthony

And ICA watched every second of it.

She sure did & not 1 single tear OR sick look..Just angry disbelief (the GALL! of the state) at the sight of her daughter turning into a skeleton..I have ALL the proof I need now to know she's been putting on one HELL of a SHOW for us, the media, & the jury!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz