2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is just dirty, iirc they don't shower everyday.

Huh. Never knew that. My 13 year old niece asked me if Casey ever was allowed to wash her hair because she thought it looked greasy....I told her it was just the courtroom light. I had no idea they couldn't shower daily. Something else I've learned here on WS!! :rocker::rocker:

If anyone can screen capture these photos it would be great. WFTV is not showing them or only showing them very briefly & small & hard to see.

Well well well GA apparently had a COLLECTION of shovels right there in his shed.

I'd be ticked off if my neighbor were harboring this many shovels, and came over to ask for mine!

red metal gas can being introduced

gas can circled

Attachments

• gas can circled.jpg
    gas can circled.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 87
Gruesome question alert.
For the people who say Casey could have put the duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose to keep fluids from being released.....would Casey have known that happens after death?

I've read this before and thought she would not have been smart enough to know this, although she did do a lot of online research.

duct tape attached, conditional evidence

Inside shed on Anthony property. Notice all the shovels.
ab1.jpg

Gas can introduced into evidence!

ETA - the shed looks like it's been ransacked!

did you participate in a search warrant in anthony residence (missed the date, december 11th?)

yes

responsible for collecting evidence?

yes

do you recognize the photo? was it taken evening of december 11th in anthony residence?

showing photo with apparent toys in it

AZ for identification

do you recognize the photo? contents in an Anthony shed?
yes

is there an item that was collected?
yes
circles item
(george a shown looking up to the screen)

do you recognize item JV

yes, it appears to be the item collected there
it's a red metal gas can

JW also introduced into evidence since it's attached

showing photo of stickers collected at the A residence

And going to a sidebar

Yes, I would also, as long as it has something to do with this trial. But we have the garbage bags, Whiney the Pooh bag and duct tape coming from the Anthony home so I'm not sure what else it could be.
Unless it was products to make chloroform.

BBM

THAT is what I am hoping to see.

This additional duct tape seems to indicate that the method of murder may have been even more heinous than presented through evidence so far. IMOO

Were the 'fine hairs' on that 4th piece identified as little Caylee's eyelashes? Because THAT will get her the DP for sure! UGH.

I'd be ticked off if my neighbor were harboring this many shovels, and came over to ask for mine!

Yes, but wasn't the shed kept locked? Hence the break-in for gas cans?
I vaguely remember it was locked, please correct me if I'm wrong.

stickers being introduce (ones from home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ